Chapter 4

A/N: THIS IS A WARNING TO ANYONE READING! This chapter contains smut, so if you don't like it then, don't read it. Also this is my first time writing smut.

Jennies POV
It was in the middle of the afternoon, and rose and jisoo had gone out together which leaves me and Lisa alone in the house. I was currently, reading the book that Lisa got me for my birthday last month and it is a pretty long book. As I was reading, Lisa came into my room and laid next to me. Then she started to kiss my neck which made me groan. "Lisa... What are you doing?" I managed to get out while moaning, then she pulled my nape and kissed me passionately, after a second I started to kiss back. We were now making out intensely. After a few minuets of making out, Lisa, laid me flat on my back and began to kiss down my neck which made me do a load moan. She then went further and further down to where my boobs were. She the straddled my lap and took off her shirt then she took off my shirt and threw them somewhere in the room. She suddenly, unclasped my bra and threw it. She then leaned down and played with my right boob while she was licking and sucking the other one. "Fuck... Lisa" I moaned loudly. She then traveled down to where my stomach was and pulled my trousers off of my body. She went back up and kissed me passionately, while she was rubbing my core through my panties. "Fuck yes, Lisa..." I moaned out. She pulled away, and pulled my panties off with her right hand. She traveled back down to where my wet core was and she slowly licked my clit, down to my entrance and then back up again. "Faster Lisa!" I shouted at her. I then felt her tounge do its magic. She then sneakily, slipped two fingers into my entrance and it made me moan even louder, "Fuck... Lisa" I moaned again. After a few minuets of Lisa doing her magic, I could feel my climax. "L-Lisa... I-I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned out, she then went faster until, "LISA!" I shouted as she helped me reach my climax. After, cleaning me up, she flopped next to me, sweat dripping from her face "That was... Amazing" I said out of breath. "Yeah, it was" Lisa replied also out of breath. Shortly after we both fell asleep.

Lisa's POV
I woke up too my alarm, and when I turned it off I looked down at a sleeping Jennie. She looks so peaceful, but I have too wake her up soon because, we have too film today. I got up out of bed, trying not to wake up Jennie. I then walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After my shower, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked back into the room to find Jennie still asleep. I tip toed towards the bed and kissed her cheek, "Jennie baby, wake up. We have to film today" I spoke quietly. She then fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me, "Morning Lisa" she said in her sleepy voice, "Morning baby" I replied, while pecking her on the lips. After about an hour, we were both ready for filming for today. After we filmed another episode for blackpink house, I laid on the couch next to Jennie, who was taking a nap. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She then moved and cuddled into my chest, after a few minutes we both fell asleep, after a long day of filming.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it was a short chapter, I am really tired right now and I have school tomorrow so, I'm sorry I had to cut it short. Anyways, have a great day/night Love's! :) <3