Chapter 17

Rose's POV

It had been a couple of days since what happened to Jennie. YG has been in touch with the police to see if they have found anything, but they haven't found anything yet. We had all just finished filming for Blackpink house, so we were all a little exhausted. I was cuddled up next to jisoo in our room, scrolling through my social media while the other two were in the living room watching TV. My phone started to ring and I answered the phone "Hello?" I said "Hello rose" a deep voice answered "Who is this?" I said trying to think of someone I know that has a deep voice "You don't need to know who I am". Now I was terrified, I have no idea who this person is and somehow they know my name. "How did you get my number?" I asked "I have my ways" the deep voice replied. "Now listen to me rose, I want you to come to the old abandoned factory at the end of your street" the person said "Why?" I asked "I'll see you there, come at night so no one sees you" then the person hung up. "Who was that babe?" Jisoo asked seeing my shocked expression. "I have no idea, but they want me to go to that abandoned factory at the end of our road" I said, explaining what the phone call was about. "That has sketchy written all over it, I wouldn't go if I were you" Jisoo replied "They also said to go at night, but they didn't mention about being alone" I explained. "Well I'm coming with you, I ain't letting you go alone" Jisoo said sternly.

Lisa's POV

I was currently sitting on the couch watching TV, with Jennie cuddled up beside me asleep. It had been very tough on Jennie since the incident. She would jump at the slightest noise. Like yesterday, I had dropped my phone and she jumped off of the couch in terror. All of us were worried for Jennie, so we are trying our best to make sure she is okay. It has been hard on all of us, because of BP house and filming for that. Suddenly, I felt slight movement beside me, so I turned my head and saw that Jennie had awoken. "Hey baby" I said, kissing her on the head. "Hey babe" she said in a tired voice. "How are you feeling?" I asked, putting an arm around her. "I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still a bit worried. What if it happens again? What if someone gets hurt, what if you get hurt?" She explained with a hint of worry in her voice. "Shh, hey. Look at me" I said tuning her head towards me. "No one is gonna get hurt. Not even me. Don't worry about it. It will all be over soon and we can get back to singing and going on tours and other fun things. Everything will be okay" I said as she rested her head on my chest while I rubbed her back. "I just want this to be over and done with" she said, drifting again. "We all do" I replied and she had drifted to sleep, while lied on my chest.

Jisoo's POV

Rose had finally agreed for me to come with her. She kept saying she would be fine on her own but I insisted. I was currently out of breath because someone decided it was a great idea to tickle me. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." I said in-between breaths. "Or what?" She said with a smirk. "Or you not getting any for a month" I said with a smirk, seeing her face drop. "Ok fine, I won't do it again. I'm sorry please forgive me?" She pleaded. "I forgive you this time but don't do it again or you know what happens" I said with finality. "Your hot when your angry" rose said with a wink. "Am I now?" I said with a smirk. "Yeah, but sucks for you because I'm tired" rose said laughing at my expression "I hate you" I said while pouting. "Aww is my baby upset?" Rose said pecking me on the lips. "Yah! Shut up" I said turning away from her. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you upset" rose said sounding like she was about to cry. "Wait. It's ok, please don't cry. I'm not upset" I said turning towards her and pulling her in a hug. "I'm sorry" she said whispered against my chest. "It's ok, I was only messing around. I didn't mean to make you cry" I said hugging her tighter and while lying both of us down. After awhile, rose had fallen asleep. I guess she was tired. I mean I don't blame her, its been a busy past few days for all of us. Im gonna let her sleep for a while before I have to wake her up. I don't want to, but we need to go and meet this person later. After a few minutes, I had drifted to sleep as well.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry its short. How are y'all doing in quarantine? Hope y'all are doing alright. Bye loves!