Chapter 10 (SMUT CHAPTER: This will be just in jennies pov)

Jennies POV
I was lying on the sofa whiles watching TV. Lisa had gone out with jisoo and would be back soon. After about an hour, the front door swung open and Lisa and jisoo walked in taking there coats and shoes off. "Hey babe, I'm back!" Lisa shouted. I got up out of the sofa and walked towards Lisa and gave her a kiss "Follow me" I whispered in her ear seductively. I grabbed a hold of her hand and dragged her to our room. I shut the door and pinned her against it. I then pushed my lips against hers and we made out passionately. I bit her lower lip and slid my tounge in as she moaned. Our tounges were now fighting for dominance and Lisa won. She flipped us around and pushed me on the bed. She then kissed and sucked on my neck. After she was satisfied, she kissed down from my neck to the hem of my trousers. She slowly pulled them off and I was just left with a bra and pants on. She came back up and unclasped my bra. She then sat up and took her clothes off so we where now even. She then grabbed my right breast and started playing with it, twiddling my nipple between her fingers. I pulled her head down to my face and kissed her. She broke the kiss and went back down to my pants. She then pulled them off with her long fingers and threw them somewhere with the other clothes. She then went up and started kissing my inner thigh, "Lisa, please" I moaned out. She then put her head down and did a long lick on my clit down to my entrance. "Oh fuck" I moaned as she went faster with her tounge. She suddenly put two fingers into my entrance making me moan loudly. "Oh god...Lisa" I moaned out in pleasure. I pulled her head more towards my pussy and grinded my hips. "L-Lisa I'm c-close" I moaned out as my walls clenched around her long fingers. "Cum baby" Lisa said in a husky voice. After Lisa did a few more thrusts with her fingers, my body shook with pleasure as my juices, flowed onto Lisa's fingers. Lisa then planted herself right next to me. "I love you Jennie" she said, breathing heavily. "I love you too Lisa" I said before we closed our eyes and went to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys thank you so much for the 900 reads and 30 votes guys!! Thank you so much!! Anyways sorry for not updating much. Have a good day guys! Bye loves! :) <3