Chapter 16 (warning: contains smut)

Lisa's POV

We had all just come back from a little trip to the markets in Seoul we where all worn out from all the walking so we all flopped on the couch in the living room. When I heard about what happened to rose, I was worried the same thing might happen to Jennie so when anyone came near her, I had dragged her away from them. I might have overreacted but I was only trying to keep her safe. Luckily, she didn't seem to care that I was dragging her around. Jennie, was currently resting her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed, but she was still awake. "Babe, if your tired then go to bed" I whispered into her ear. "Okay, but wake me up when it's dinner" she then pecked my lips and went to our room. I am extremely worried for Jennie, I don't want anyone hurting her, and if they do I will be sure to find whoever did, but she is safe now and that's all that matters. I snapped out of my thoughts and got up to get a bottle of water, when I heard a loud scream. I dropped the bottle and ran to mine and Jennie's room. I kicked open the door and what I saw was heartbreaking. Jennie was curled up in a ball in the corner of her bed, crying her eyes out. I ran towards her and held her tightly in my arms "shh, Jennie it's me. Your safe now" I said, rocking her back and forth. Jisoo and rose had called the police and they told us that they would be coming soon.

*Time skip (still Lisa's POV)*

The police had arrived and asked us questions. Before they left, they had checked the room but there was no sign that anyone had broke in. They told us to keep an eye out for anything that could indicate someone had broke in. After they left, YG had called us all in for a meeting.

Jennie's POV

We were all sat in YGs office, Lisa was sat next to me rubbing my back. YG hadn't arrived yet so we were all waiting for him. Then the door of the office opened and YG came and sat down at his desk. "Girls, you might be wondering why I have called you all here today" we all nodded "I have called you all in this meeting to tell you that, I have hired some guards" My eyes widened at the thought. "They will guard the house 24/7 and I have hired some people to follow you when you leave the house to make sure you are safe." Lisa turned towards me and gave me a small smile while intertwining our hands and squeezing, reassuring me it will be okay. "Okay girls, you may now leave" We all bowed and left the office. "You okay, babe?" Lisa asked me, putting her arm around my waist. "Yeah, just a bit overwhelmed that we will have guards around the house" I said truthfully. "Everything will blow over soon, and we can get back to our careers" she replied, smiling at me.

Jisoos POV

We had all just come back from that meeting with YG and rose was being extra clingy towards me. Not like I don't mind, it's just she is being more clingy than usual. "Rose?" I called out, but she didn't answer. "Baby? You okay?" I said a bit louder. She snapped out of whatever trance she was in and turned towards me. "Hm? Yeah I'm okay" she replied. I didn't believe her so I asked again. "Your a horrible liar rose. What's wrong?" I asked, placing my forehead on hers. "I'm worried that they might not catch whoever attacked me and Jennie. He is still out there jisoo. I'm scared" she started to cry, so I pulled her into a hug. "I know. Don't worry, they will catch whoever did this." I said comforting her. She lifted her head up and kissed me, hard. I was shocked at first but then I responded back. The kiss got heated and we stumbled onto our bed. She slipped her hands under my shirt and caressed my stomach. I moaned into the kiss and placed my hands around her waist. She tugged my shirt, indicating she wanted it off. I pulled away from the kiss, took my shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. I captured her lips again into a rough kiss. I pulled away and pulled her shirt off "your gorgeous" I whispered. I leaned down and started to kiss down her neck, down to her collarbone and back up again. When I had found her sweet spot, I started to suck and lick her neck. Rose was a moaning mess. I then stopped and kissed down to her covered breasts. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I then latched onto one of her nipples "Oh" she moaned. I then latched onto her other nipple, licking and biting it.

Roses POV

I unclasped jisoos bra and played with both of her breasts. Jisoo, then kissed down to the hem of my pants. She hooked her fingers round the waistband of my pants and pulled them off, revealing my wet, pink pussy. She spread my legs and kissed my inner thigh, getting closer to my pussy. "Jisoo, p-please" I begged. She then started to lick and suck on my clit, making me moan loudly. Suddenly, she stuck two fingers into my entrance while licking my clit. She started to pump in and out of me and I was getting close. "Jisoo i-im gonna c-cum! JISOO!" I screamed as I came. Jisoo cleaned me up and kissed me, letting me taste myself. "Your turn" I said and pulled her waist towards my face. She had somehow took her pants off so she was fully naked. I lowered her wet pussy on my face and did my work, pumping my tounge in and out of her. "Oh, right there!" She moaned out as I got faster and faster. "I-im gonna c-cum! ROSE!" She screamed out and came in my mouth. I cleaned her up and she flopped beside me, breathing heavily. "That was amazing" she said sounding tired "I love you jisoo" I said, turning towards her. "I love you too, rose" she said and kissed me. We then pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't published anything in awhile. I'm currently going through some stuff so I took a break. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter! And thank you guys so much for the 2k reads! It means a lot to me. Anyways, I'm out. Bye loves! <3