Chapter 24 (Smut warning)

Lisa's POV

We had just wrapped up another episode of blackpink house. We had 5 more episodes to film and we could all go back home. Me and Jennie were chilling on the sofa when we suddenly heard a series of knocks on the door. We both jolted up onto our feet and ran to the door. I swung the door open and there stood Rosie and jisoo, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. "What the hell happened to you two?!" Jennie exclaimed, dragging them both inside. "We was just coming back from our walk when we saw the dude again with that woman you described at the restaurant. When we saw him we sprinted. I don't know if he saw us or not though" Rosie explained, pouring herself a glass of water whilst jisoo was sat on the sofa. "Whoever this dude is, he seems to have left us alone for awhile now. He's probably just an overly obsessive fan" I said, thinking about all the obsessive fans we have had in the past.

*Time skip*

Rosie's POV

It was now nighttime and everyone had gone to bed. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go and get a snack. Trying not to wake jisoo up, I slipped out of bed and into the kitchen area. I grabbed an apple and sat on one of the many stools at the breakfast bar. As I was finishing up my midnight snack, I felt familiar arms wrap around my body. "Sorry baby, did I wake you?" I asked, turning my head towards her. "No you didn't baby it's just that I didn't feel you next to me" She said, nuzzling her head into my neck, placing small kisses here and there. "Let's go back to bed then shall we?" I said with I slight smile. Jisoo then promptly lifted me up off of the stool and carried me back to bed bridal style. She then placed me on the bed, tugging my shirt and pants off whilst hovering above me. I grabbed the back of her neck and smashed our lips together in a heated kiss. Her warm hand made it's way up to one of my breasts, squeezing and massaging it. I moaned, trying to keep it quite so Jennie and Lisa don't wake up. After a few more minutes of us making out and her teasing me, I started to get impatient. "J-Jisoo please" I begged, needing her to touch me.

Jisoos POV

"J-jisoo please" Rosie begged in a hushed voice. My hand traveled downwards towards her pussy, coming into contact with her little bundle of nerves, I started to rub small circles. A deep moan came from rosie, which then prompted me to slip 2 fingers into her. "Your so wet for me baby" I said whilst slowly pumping my fingers in and out of her. "O-only for y-you". Upon hearing that, I started to pump faster, making Rosie arch her back whilst moaning my name. I then positioned myself so I was facing her pussy and started to lick and suck on her bundle of nerves with my fingers still pumping in and out of her. "Ji-Jisoo I'm c-close" She moaned out, grinding her hips. With one last pump of my fingers, Rosie arched her back and came all over my fingers and tongue. I pulled my fingers out and put them in Rosie's mouth.

Rosie's POV

With her fingers in my mouth, I started to lick and suck my cum off of them. When she pulled them out, I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. Jisoo then laid down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "It's the last episode of BP house in a few days. I'm gonna miss this place" I stated, pulling Jisoo closer to me and resting my head on her chest. "Me too Rosie, Me too". We both then drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each others arms.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the short-ish chapter and I am also sorry for taking ages to update. I've just gotten over a very bad cold and I've had other things going on since I last updated so I'm really sorry about that but hopefully, I'll be able to update a little bit more frequently. I'm aiming for at least once maybe twice a week if I can. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter non the less! Peace ✌️