CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT. 

We went outside and looked to the horizon, there were alot of soldiers coming to our way and setting a camp. 

"Do you think they will attack?" I asked looking at Caspian and Peter who were on each side of me. 

"I don't know." Peter said looking at me and grabbing my hand. We watched how soldiers were carrying weapons and catapults. It was a scary scene. 

We went inside and talked about a plan. We have to do something.  We were going to send Lucy to get help. She is the only one that can see Aslan. Trumpkin was not happy about it. He was scare of the danger that she could be in. 

"Sending a little girl to the darkest part of the forest? Alone!" He said but Susan said that she would go with her. 

"Then I'm going with you" Trumkin said to Lucy. 

"No. We need you here" Lucy said to the dwarf. That scene broke my heart a little and I leaned on Peter without noticing.He glanced  at me and gave me a sad smile.

"We have to hold them off until Lucy and Susan get back" Peter said puttig his arms around my shoulders. 

"If I may..." Caspian said, we all looked at him. "Miraz may be a tyrant and a murderer. But as king, he is subject to the traditions. And expectations of his people. There is one in particular that may buy us some time. " Caspian said.

Caspian told us that it was a telmar tradition that a king could fight to death with another king for surrender. This way it will prevent many deaths. When Caspian was telling us, I had a flashback of my dear son. How he went to a duel with Caspian the First. How they killed him by treason. Anger flashed in my eyes and Peter noticed. Everyone looked at me. 

"And who will fight?" I asked in loud voice and crossing my arms. 

Caspian looked at me and then he looked at Peter. "I'm not king yet" Caspian said. 

"Then it will be me. " Peter said. 

"I won't allowed it. " I said. "There has to be another way" 

"You don't think I can defeat him?" Peter asked me. 

"Is not that. But our son, once went to a battle like that. Telmar tradition. He won, but there was treason. They didn't keep their word. I won't loose you again" I said walking and facing Peter. Then I turned to Caspian. "How do I know Miraz will keep his word and surrender once Peter wins?" I asked Caspian. 

Caspian looked down and simply said. "That is a chance we have to take" He said looking at the floor. 

"He killed me, you know. I was killed by Miraz once. I know he is capable of doing horrific things" I said facing Caspian and Peter and went to sit next to Susan, who just looked at me. 

"I promise you I will survive. " Peter said kneeling infront of me. "I will kill him him  for you" 

They decided that Edmund was going to take the letter to Miraz. I wanted to go with him and see his face when he sees that I'm alive.  But Peter and Caspian didn't let me since they didn't want me close to him. I stayed and preper Peter for the battle, while Caspian got Susan and Lucy ready. 

"Are you sure about this" I said to helping him put on his armor. 

"I will be fine, love"He said, grabbing my shoulders and kissing me. He kissed me with so much passion that I wrapped my arm around his neck. His hands went from my shoulders, caressing my back and wrapping his arms on my waist. He pushed me to a wall and kissed my neck and my shoulders. A moan scaped my lips making him smirk and kissed me with hunger. We were teenagers after all and all our hormones were making us wild. 

"Peter... " I moaned. 

"I love it, when you say my name" He said in my ear with a growl. He then sat me on a rock and took off his armor with my help. He then touched my legs and thighs. 

"I missed you. I missed your body, every inch of it" He said in my ear kissing my earlob. I ran my fingers to his hair and kissed him again. 

"Make me yours again.." I said to his ears. He looked at my eyes with a look full of lust and then he kissed me. I felt his hand reaching for my underwear and pulling it off slowly, then I felt his hand on my sweet spot. 

"Oh wow... " He said and he pulled his trousers off, then we made love. I know that our bodies looked like teenagers but our minds were like grown adults. We missed each other in this way and we enjoyed each other again. 

"I love you" He whispered to me once we finished. I looked at him and took off some of his sweaty hair away to look at his blue eyes. I kissed him softly and he close his eyes. 

"I love you too.. so much. " I said to him. 

"In this life...." He said. 

"And in the other. " I said looking at him and kissing him again. We stayed a little longer until we heard that Edmund was back. Then we prepered for  the battle. 

AUTHOR NOTE: REMINDER.. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES. HOPE YOU HAD A VERY NICE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. XOXOXOX -ME :)