CHAPTER 15

We saw the whole talmarine army coming toward us, but we had a plan. We saw how the catapults were throwing rocks at the How. We prepared ourselves and then Peter gave the signal to Caspian. He went with his horse inside the how. We started counting as the soldiers were coming to us. 

"GET READY!" Peter screamed and Caspian and the narnians started making the floor weak so the soldiers and their horses were being pulled by the floor. 

"CHARGE!!" Peter screamed and we started to fight the army. We fought and killed many. Then we saw more soldiers coming to our way. They were going to be a lot. Many were being killed and getting hurt. I killed some soldiers. I felt a pair of hands grabbing me from the arm and  a scream coming from my side. 

"BACK TO THE HOW!!!" Peter screamed. We then ran to the how but the catapults were destroying it, blocking our entrance. I then saw Susan almost falling.

"SUSAN!!" I screamed and then she got down safe. We then saw how the soldiers were attacking us. We looked at each other and charge towards the telmars ready to kill. We were fighting some more. A centaur and I killed many, then some soldier pushed me and I fell. Then Caspian killed him and helped me up. Then we fought some more, then I saw a root of a tree grabbing a soldier infront of me. All the soldiers were running away.  Peter ran to me and we watched how the trees were helping us. 

"Lucy" Peter said smiling.  "FOR ASLAN!!" Peter shouted, and we went for the soldiers. Then they started running to the river. We ran after them and we stoped when we saw little Lucy with a dagger. She looked so brave next to Aslan. I couldn't help but I giggled. 

The telmars soldiers were confused but they ran, then we heard Aslan mighty roar. They stoped and the river came to life. The river attacked the soldiers and broke the bridge. He then ate the general that was in charge of the telmar army. 

After the river almost drowned the soldiers, we went to see Lucy and Aslan. We crossed the river and got infront of him. I was smiling so proud to be in his presence. Susan, Edmund, Caspian, Peter and I kneel down to him. 

"Rise kings and queens of narnia" Aslan said. As Peter, Edmund, Susan and I got up. Caspian stayed kneeling down. 

"All of you" Aslan said and Caspian looked at him. 

"I do not think I am ready" Caspian said. 

"It's for that very reason I know you are"Aslan said and Caspian got up. We all looked at Caspian and I smiled at him proud. 

We heard some music and we saw some mouses carrying Reepicheep in a stretcher. He looked hurt. Lucy came and went to give him some of her heeling liquid. 

"Thank you, your majesty" The little mouse said to Lucy. Then the little mouse found out that he didn't had a tail, and Aslan gave him one. 

We then prepared ourselves and we went to the Telamar castle with Caspian as our king. Everyone grabed a horse and I rode with Peter. We went to the kingdom and  saw that people from the kingdom were waiting for us with a parade. Throwing flowers at us and giving us a big party. That night  I told the siblings about my years in that castle , how I grew up and all the adventures Caspian had as a child. We had a great time. we were all happy to be safe and at home. 

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER FROM THIS SHORT NARNIA STORY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! HELLO FROM MEXICO, WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU READING MY STORY. PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! XOXOXO -ME:D