CHAPTER 16

I enjoyed Peter's company for a few days. It felt great having him in my life, having everyone. I was happy to be in Narnia with Peter, Susan, Lucy, Edmund and Caspian. We often read books in the garden, ride horses and be with our people. 

"Love?" Peter said as he walked towards me. I was reading a book in our room. 

"Yes, dear?"I said closing the book and going for a kiss. 

Peter looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Aslan wants to talk to us" Peter said kissing my forhead and hugging me. I seriously love his british accent. 

We went and talked with Aslan, he told us that it was time to go home. He told us that this was the last time that we will be coming to Narnia. That made my heart brake. 

"What about us?" I asked looking at Peter. 

"My dear, in your reality, both of you are from different times. You both have different lifes. But your  love is so strong that  you will find each other. " Aslan said. 

I stoped hugging Peter and went to Aslan. 

"Aslan, what does that mean?" I asked. 

"You will see when the time is right." Aslan said. "I will leave you both, I must talk to Queen Susan" Aslan said walking away.

I stood with Peter. We kept hugging and kissing and enjoying each other.

We then went with the rest of the siblings and people. We were going home and were going to give the oportunity of the rest of the town to have a choice, stay with the narnians or go to another worlds and start all over. 

We were outside the castle near a tree. Caspian started a beautiful speech. 

"Narnia belongs to the narnians, just as it does to man. Any telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."  Caspian said 

"It's been generations since we left telmar." One man said. I just kept holding Peter's hand. 

"We are not referring to telmar. Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world.The same world as our kings and queens. " Aslan said to the people, we looked at each other in surprise. telmars were from our world. 

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start." Aslan continued. 

"I will go. I will accept the offer" the general from the telmar army volunteer. 

"So will we" Miraz widow said carrying her baby in her arms, and walking to Aslan. 

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good" Aslan blessed them and blowed in their face. Then the tree started moving and made a portal, which the volunteers walked and dissapeared causing everyone to be in shock. 

"How do we know he is not leading us to our death?" a man asked. 

"we'll go." Peter said looking at me. My eyes started to form tears. 

"We will?" Edmund asled surprised. 

"Come on. Our time is up" Pere said hugging me. I inhale his scent and hugged him tight. Then he let me go and walked to Caspian.

"Besides.. We're not really needed here anymore. " Peter said giving his sword to Caspian. 

"I will look after, until you return" Caspian said to Peter. 

"I'm afraid that is just it. We're not coming back. "Susan said to Caspian, which caused him to have a sad look in his face. 

"We're not?" Lucy asked 

"You two are. At least I think he means you two. "Peter said walking to my side and held my hand. 

"But why? Did they do something wrong?" Lucy asked touching my arm. 

"Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have their time. Your brother and sisters have learned what they can from this world.Now is time for them to live in their own. " Aslan said to Lucy. Lucy looked at me with tears in her eyes. 

I crouch to her level and looked at her eyes. 

"Is okay Lucy, don't cry. We will be all fine. Thank you for being such a great little friend since the beginning. I love you so much. Never stop believing. " I told her and hugged her. She cried a little. 

"Why are you saying good bye? Aren't you coming?" Lucy asked me. 

"I'm afraid I can't. We belong in the same world, but not the same time. I must go to my time and you will be on yours, but you will all be in my heart," I said to Lucy. Edmund looked at me and just hugged me tight. 

"I will miss you" He whispered at my ear. I kissed his cheek and looked at his eyes while I grabbed his face in my hands. 

"Please take care of your brother for me. Always be in his side, at all times. Tell him to be happy, find love, get marry again, have a family  and be the most happiest man in the world. Always remind him that is what I woud like" I told Edmund. 

He nodded and hugged me. Then I went to Susan. 

"My dear Susan, you are the most intelligent women I have ever met. You will change the world some day. Please be happy and have some fun once in a while. " I told her. She laughed and hugged me. 

"I will miss you so much, my sister" She said between tears. Then I looked at Peter. My dear Peter, with blue ocean eyes. His face was red, not wanting to cry. I just smiled at him. 

"You will be loved, every single say of my life. You will always be in my heart. But I want you to be happy, love. Have a family, find love again and enjoy your life. Don't be so stubborn." I said and smiled at him. A tear rolled down his cheek. "I will never take off this ring, because it will be the prove that true love does exist. " I said kissing the necklace with my wedding ring. 

He took his necklace with his wedding ring and kissed it too. "I will love you in this life and in the other" Peter said looking at my eyes and then kissing me. We stoped and saw Lucy crying. 

"It's all right, Lu. "Peter said in the big brother mode. "It's not how I thoughtit would be... but it's all right.One day you'll see, too. Come on."He said holding Lucy's hand and went to say goodbye to their narnian's friends. Then they all walked close to the tree. Susan walked to Caspian. 

"I'm glad I came back." Susan said to Caspian. I just looked at them. 

"I wish we would have more time together" Caspian said. 

"It would never have worked anyway." Susan said. 

"Why not?" Caspian asked. 

"I am 1,300 years older than you." Susan said to Caspian, she then kissed Caspian and everyone started whispering. I stood next to Aslan and the siblings holded hands and looked at me. I smiled sadly and desappear on the tree. 

"Now, my darling. Is your turn" Aslan said to me. I nodded my head and went to say goodbye to Caspian. 

"My dear Caspian, my boy. My king. I will miss you so much. You were like a son to me so many years. Please be safe and behave and always be nice to your people. Be kind and just. Be humble and always be the best you can be. " I said touching his face. 

"Of course, you had been like my mother. You taught me well. I will make you proud" Caspian said. 

"I am already proud" I said and kissed his cheek and hugged him. Then I looked at everyone and I went to hug Aslan. Then I walked to the tree and I walked out of my closet like if nothing happened. 

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS A BIT SAD TO WRITE, I REALLY FELT LIKE I WAS SAYING BYE TO THIS CHARACTERS. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS SHORT STORY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES.  XOXOXOX -ME =D

"