FINAL CHAPTER

AUTHOR NOTE: I HEARD THIS SONG AND I GOT INSPIRED. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FINAL CHAPTER.

Years have passed since I went to Narnia, there is only a fond memory of that beautiful magical place. I sometimes have dreams where I meet with Peter again. Sometimes I question myself, did he get married? Have children? Did he ever thought of me? People called me a old soul, they thought that I was too mature for my age. I often talked like an adult and people thought that I was weird. Since I arrived from Narnia, I often felt like I didn't belong in this world. I have dated, but there was always something that never let me be happy, which made my relationships fail. 

Today is my first day in my new apartment, in a different city, a different place. 

"I hope you find what you are looking for and be happy. and find that place where you belong" My father said as he took me to the airport. He then huged me tight. "I'll miss you, Maggui" 

"I'll miss you too. I will call as soon as I land. " I told him. 

After I settle myself in my apartment, I called him and preper myself to go to sleep. The next morning I lay in my bed, feeling like I haven't felt in a long time, I felt happy, like if something good was about to happen. I touched my necklace with my wedding ring and got ready  to go to my first day of work. I was a personal assistant in a publishing house in New York, since I studied English Literature. That day was really good, I made friends and I enjoyed my job.  After a wonderful day of books, I grabed a book and I went home, I passed a really nice little coffee shop. I asked for a cup of coffee and started reading the book. 

That was my routine for quite some time. One day I finished my book and I went to the library that the coffee shop had.  I then saw the book "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table", I was about to get it but I couldn't reach it since it was on the top shelf. That is when a manly hand grabed it and hand it to me. 

"Thank you" I said, then I gasp. I saw the eyes that I thought I would never see them in my life. Those blue eyes that I would often get lost. 

"You are welcome. " He said and smiled at me. That smiled that made my heart skip a beat. His hair was shorter and he looked older, not the boy I remebered. 

"Peter... " I whispered. 

"Yes?" He said, that is when I felt dizzy and fell on his arms. He sat me down in a chair and asked a lady to bring me some water. 

"Are you ok?" He asked me. It was not possible, he had to be like really old. He can't be alive. I just stood there looking at him. 

"I'm sorry, you just remind me of someone." I said looking at him. He laughed a little. 

"Is okay. Are you ok?"He asked with a concern look, but without his english accent, now it was replace by an american accent. 

"Yes, I'm fine" I said 

"Well, since you already know my name. What is yours?" He asked sitting in the chair infront of me. 

"Wait.. your name is Peter?" I asked. 

"Yes, Peter Penvensie, named after my great grandfather. We go a long way of Peters. Something that he made sure of" He said somehow ashamed. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigue.

"Well my great granfather was named Peter Pevensie, he was from England, when he had a son, he named him Peter and when that son had another son, my great grandfather made sure he was named Peter as well. He often said that the name must never be lost, so he can be found. We never knew what he meant by that. It was a mistery to us, but well everything about him was a mistery. " The boy said smiling. I then notice his looks. He looked like Peter but was not like him. He was wearing a leather jacket , short dark blond hair and some jeans. Then I notice something around his neck. 

"What is that?" I asked pointing at his neck. 

"Oh this? Is a old family heirloom. It was my great grandfather's wedding ring. From his first marriage, someone he really loved." He said looking at me, that is when he notice that I was holding my wedding ring. 

"What is that?" He whispered not taking his eyes from the ring. 

"A wedding ring, is old, but very special. Is from a land magical land named-" I said 

"Narnia" He said looking at me. 

"You know?" I asked. 

"My great grandfather told us stories about that land. This ring is from there too. He also told us about a protector named-" He said 

"Maggui" I interrupted. 

"Yes" He whispered. "I'm sorry, have we met before?" He asked 

"No, we haven't but I woud like to know you better" I said 

"Yeah me too." He said smiling at me. 

"Well... let's start all over again. My name is Margaret, but you can call me Maggui" I said holding my hand out. He grab my hand and  shook it. 

"Peter" He said. Since that day, we became friends, then we fell in love.

" Years later we got married and had a lovely son, who we also named Peter. A beautiful young boy who is brave and has to go to sleep. He has school tomorrow. So goodnight" I said to the blond six year old who was in bed. 

"Mooom!! I'm not tired. Tell me another story. Tell me a story about Aslan and the witch, pleeeeeeeeeeease!"The young boy beg. 

"Tomorrow, now go to sleep. I love you so much" I said kissing his forehead. 

"I love too, mommy" He said and closed his eyes, I then turned off his light and went outside the room. I was about to close the door when a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

"You told him the story about the protector of Narnia?" Peter asked in my ear. I was really happy. 

"Yes I did. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Isn't weird how we are named after a king and a queen of a magical tale? Like if we were ment to be together. Like we found each other and we belong together" He said looking at my eyes. 

"Yes, but is okay. I love you in this life-" I said kissing him. 

"And in the other" He replied and kissed me again. 

THE END 

AUTHOR NOTE: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FRIST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE WAS SOME MISTAKES. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE SHORT STORY. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. DID YOU LIKED IT? I ENJOYED WRITING IT.  THANK YOU FOR READING. XOXOXOXOX - ME :D