CHAPTER 5

He ran and I just stared at my wound. I heard noises and saw a shadow towering over me.

"I knew you were coming" I said looking up.

"Well Well, I told you that this might happen. This wouldn't happen If you just listened to me and had been my queen." Miraz said while he took his sword out.

"I prefer to die" I said looking at him.

"Your wishes, my commands" he said as he slash my throat. Then everything went black. I found myself in my mother's room at age 13.

The next morning, my father told me that he had to go to work and I had to stay with my grandmother. That night I stayed awake. I couldn't sleep. Then I heard someone calling my name. It was Peter's voice. I got myself in jeans and a t-shirt. Then went and followed the voice.

When I blinked, I saw that I was in Narnia Again. I smiled and walked a little further. I walked and walked and saw a kingdom. I was about to secretly get in to get some clothes since a girl wearing jeans and T-shirt would not look good, when I saw some horses and someone mention a name that made me freeze.

"Prince Caspian!" I stood frozen and hide. Then I saw him. Caspian, more handsome than ever. He was about sixteen. I felt so proud to see him so Brave, so wise. He looked like such a proud Prince.

I then went inside and grabbed some pants, shirt and a hat. I grabbed myself a sword. I dressed myself as a young boy so I could walk with freedom. It was getting dark and I went inside a farm and slept.

That night I heard fireworks, I went outside and look at them.

"What are they celebrating?" I asked some man.

"Don't you know boy, there is a new Prince."The farmer said. My  heart started to race. Miraz was going to kill Caspian. I went to the farm and grabbed my sword and left to the Castle. I need to find the professor.

I went to his room and knocked. He was asleep but opened the door.

"Professor! It's me Maggui" I said as I went in. He looked at me with a confuse look in his face.

"Queen Margaret of Old?" He asked with Wide eyes.

"Yes! It is me!! I'm young again! We have no time. We have to take Caspian out of here. They are going to kill him." I said to him showing my necklace that had a Lion, showing him I was the Protector.

The professor grabbed his coat and Susan's horn.

"I will get Caspian, you get a horse" the professor said and went  out. I went and grabbed a horse.

I had to fight a soldier to get a horse and then I got up. I waited for Caspian and then he came running. He stopped when he saw me.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I will explain later, but get on the horse. We must go. NOW!" I screamed. He got in the horse.

"You must go to the woods." the professor said.

"The woods?" Caspian asked.

"Yes, they won't follow us there" I said. The professor took Susan's horn From his coat.

"Do not use it except at your greatest need". The professor explained. I looked at him and touched the professor's wrinkle face.

"Will we ever see you again?" I asked the old man. I know that horrible things might happen to him.

"I dearly hope so, my queen" He said with sadness in his voice. "There is so much I want to tell you" The professor said looking at Caspian.

"Everything you know is about to change."I said giving a little smile to Caspian.

" Close the drawbridge" a man shouted from the distance.

"Now go" the professor said.

We rode the horse and some soldiers were trying to stop us but Caspian grabbed some sword and hit them. We rode and saw the soldiers were trying to catch us.

"Go faster!" Caspian said behind me. We went to the forest. Crossed a River and entre the forest. We were riding and we both saw behind when we look we saw a branch that made us fall from the horse.

"ouch" I said. I felt my eye and cheek hot. I looked at Caspian that was next to me. We looked at each other and then we heard some footsteps. He saw two dwarfs. One with a sword, that is when I notice mine was laying next to me. One of the dwarfs looked at me and at Caspian and then saw  Susan's horn next to him.

"Take care of them" He said to the other dwarf and went to the soldiers. I got up quick and grab my sword, then I followed him, knowing he was going to fight them. And he need backup.

"Can you even see, boy?" He asked with a grumpy voice.

"I will try my best" I said. Then we fought the soldiers and killed some of them. The last thing I remember was a shout, the sound of a horn and some horse pushing me and a pain in my head, when Everything went Black.

AUTHOR NOTE: SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. ENGLISH IS KOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I AM FROM MÉXICO, SO WRITING HELPS ME PRACTICE MY ENGLISH.