CHAPTER 6

PETER'S P.O.V

After we left Narnia, I was lost. I lost my wife and my baby. My dear Maggui. I was often worried and prayed to Aslan to give me the oportunity to meet them again. I waited and waited but nothing happened. It has been a year and we were going to school.

My siblings and I often wondered when it was going to be time to go back. I even lost faith in meeting my darling Maggui. One thing that I hated was that I was often treated like a child, even that I was once a man.

One day I was waiting for my siblings in the train station when some kids bump into me. They tried to make me apologize, I refuse and then they pushed me. I pushed them back and that is when the fighting started.

I got kicked and punched, then all of a sudden Edmund came and fight too. I saw my sisters and saw Lucy's worried face. Police came and separated everyone. We went to sit and waited for our train.

"You are welcome" Edmund said.

"I had it under control" I said while I got up from the bench and walked.

"Don't you hate it when they treat us like children?" I asked my siblings looking at them.

"We are children" Edmund said.

"I wasn't always. I had a wife and I was about to be a father. We had waited for over a year. How long is he going to let us wait? " I asked sitting down and putting my head in my hands and grabbing my wedding ring. This ring never left my finger when we arrived to our world. It fit big, so I putted on a necklace.

Then Lucy complained about someone pinching her.

"ouch!" She said. Then everyone started complaining and getting up.

"This feels like magic" Lucy said with glee in her voice.

"Let's grab each other hands." Susan said. We took each other hands and then saw how the train station started to disappear, and we were in a cave next to the ocean.

My siblings and I looked at each other and ran to the beach and played. Then we noticed the ruins. We walked around and Lucy made us realize that it was Cair Paravel.

"Catapults?" Edmund said. "Cair Paravel was attacked."He said.

I turned around and saw a stoned crib, I ran to it and saw a name engraved on it.

"Prince Peter, the second" I whispered. Tears started to form in my eyes and I fell on my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Lucy.

"I had a son" I whispered and whiped my tears away. I felt sad. I started to wonder, how did he look Like?  Did he looked like me? Did he looked like my lovely Maggui? Was he brave Like his mother? Or stubborn like me?

"Peter, look" Susan said and pointed to a stone, where a secret door was hidden. In their, our belongings were hidden. Clothes, swords, Everything we owned. Each trunk had a statue of us.

I saw that next to me was a statue of my lovely Maggui. I opened it and saw her clothes and sword. then I saw her white gold wedding ring. Like the ring that now layed in a necklace. Why did she took it off? Then I went to my trunk and saw my sword.

"When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets his death..."I started

" when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again"Lucy finished.

"Everyone we knew, the beavers, Maggui, Mr. Tumnus are gone" Lucy said with sadness in her eyes. Another tear left my eye. I wasn't going to see my lovely Maggui anymore.

"I think is time to find out what is going on" I said and looked at my siblings.

AUTHOR NOTE: English is not my first language, sorry if there are some grammar mistakes.