CHAPTER 8

We were walking behind Caspian when he notice our presence.

"Come out, I know you are there" He said.

"Sorry but we couldn't let you go on your own." I said fixing my hat and hidding my brown curls.

" I just want to see how you will talk to the centaurs." Nikabrik said.

" What about Aslan?" Caspian asked.

"How do you know so much about us? Did your father told you stories about us?" Nikabrik asked. I looked at Caspian and he looked down.

"My professor and Maggui, my caretaker told them" He said looking at me.

"Every night" I smiled.

Trufflehunter sniff the air.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Humans" He said.

"Us?" Caspian asked.

"No, them" Trufflehunter said and we heard footsteps. Then we saw soldiers coming and shooting at us with arrows.

"RUN!" Caspian said and we ran for our lifes. We ran and cover, then a soldier shot Trufflehunter with an arrow. Caspian went and took him in his arms. I got shot in the shoulder and fell. Caspian gave Trufflehunter to Nikabrik and went to grab me, but he slipped too and hugged me, trying to protect me.

We waited for our death but we heard noises on the grass and one by one the soldiers were being killed. Then a mouse dress as a knight jumped infront of us and point us with his tiny sword.

"Say your last words Talmarines" The mouse said.

"You are a mouse" Caspian said. And the mouse rolled his eyes.

"I thought you will say something more original. Grab your sword. I won't fight a disarmed man" the mouse said.

"I prefer not to" Caspian said.

"Reepicheep! Leave them alone. He blown the horn" Trufflehunter said in Nikabrik's arm.

"Then let him show it" one centaur said. Caspian and I looked at each other and I smiled with excitement. Then I hiss with pain, remembering that I was hurt. 

"Please. Help her. She is hurt" Caspian said and helped me get up. 

We went to a place called Aslan's How, where some girl centaur took me and helped me putting some medicinal herbs in my wound. It hurted alot. While she was helping me, I heard some shouting from the other room, screaming at Caspian that his people took everything from them, from their ancestors.

Flashbacks of king Caspian the first passed through my mind. How he killed my son and killed my people. Destroyed my home, my land. But then Flashbacks of young Caspian, so caring and humble, so kind to his people. He was nothing like his ancestors. I believe that he was going to be a great king and unite Narnia and Telmar. How Narnians could be free at last.

It was time to say who I was... I took my necklace out of my shirt so it can be visible. I took off my hat, letting my curls fall to my back. I walked to the room, when I heard some  narnian shoutung a question. 

"How can a boy help us?" He shouted. 

"Away from this lands, Caspian is a prince. The Telmarine  throne is his by right. I,  lady Margaret, Protector of Narnia, Once a Queen of Narnia, Wife of High King Peter, trust Prince Caspian to fight for Narnia in the name of Aslan and give Narnia, what is ours. Our land. " I said as I entered teh room. 

"Your majesty" Everyone said bowing  their head. Caspian looked at everyone and then at me. I smiled at him and he bowed his head too. I walked closer to Caspian and touched his head. He looked at my eyes and I saw pride in them. Everyone raised their heads and Caspian continued. 

"If you help me fight, I will make sure that you get your freedom back." Caspian said. 

"Then, my sons and I will offer our swords. " A Centaur said, and everyone showed their swords. 

"We will need an army and weapons  and I know where to get the weapons" Caspian said smiling at me, I knew that smiled. That was the smile that he would give me eveytime he was about to make a mischief.