CHAPTER 7

MAGGUI P.O.V

I woke up and felt a horrible pain in my head. When I opened my eyes I saw a animal, a badger to be exact putting some plants in my head.

"Ow!" I moan of pain. He laughed and said sorry.

"Is okay. Thank you very much" I said and smiled at him. He looked at me surprise.

"I thought you will be surprise to see me talking." He said getting some plants away from me.

"Why would I? You are Narnians. Narnians  are friends" I said sitting up and smiling to him kindly. He brought me a cup of tea. I nodded thanking him.

"Your people usually doesn't feel that way." He said sitting down in a chair.

"My people?Oh no no... I'm not a Telmarine like him" I said pointing at Caspian who was still sleeping.

"Then what are you? Who do you serve?" said a grumpy dwart  who was carrying some wood and putting them on a pile.

"My name is Margaret, I am a protector and I serve Aslan" I said smiling and showing my necklace that had a Lion. The one that mom gave me.

"Queen Margaret?" The badger said.

"Yes. But you can Call me Maggui" I said smiling at their shocked faces.

" I am Trufflehunter and this one is called Nikabrik" the badger pointed at the dwarf.

"Nice to meet you. Is Caspian is going to be okay?" I asked.

"He will be fine. Is he a soldier?" Nikabrik asked while we sat on the kitchen.

"No, he is a prince. He is going to unite Narnia and Telmarines. He is the only one that could do that. He has Queen Susan's horn after all" I said. We heard noises and Caspian was awake. He looked desperate and wanted to grab a sword but Nikabrik beat him to it. He then grabbed a stick for the fireplace.

"No Caspian!" I screamed. He looked at me and lowered his hand.  "Who are you?" He asked looking at us.

"I thought you would know what a badger is" Trufflehunter said.

"No, you are Narnias" Caspian said. "But you. Who are you?" Caspian said.

I smiled at him. I was about to answer when Nikabrik answered  for me.

"More respect for the Queen of Narnia, boy."He said in a grumpy way.

" The professor called you that too. Queen? How do you know me and the professor?" Caspian asked.

" Caspian, don't you remember me. I'm Maggui, your protector. "  I said walking close to him.

" That is impossible. She was older, and she died protecting me" Caspian said looking down.

" Of course I would protect you Like with my life. You were Like my own son. Remember I used to read books to you about the kings and queens of old in secret. Remember our walks and how you would read to me about stars. Remember the necklace I gave you? And that I always told you to be always kind to your people."I said touching his cheek and looking at his eyes. He looked down at me. He looked at my eyes and gasped.

" Maggui" He whispered as his eyes started to fill with tears. He kissed my cheeks and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much!" he cried.

"It's okay.. My little king." I said as I hugged him tight.

He separated from me and looked at me and at the rest. He grabbed his vest.

" My uncle won't rest until I'm death. I won't risk none of you" He said.

"You will save us, don't you know what this is?" Trufflehunter said pointing at  Susan's horn.

"I must go. Maggui please stay with them" He said as he left.  I looked at the badger and dwarf.

"I don't Like to follow orders. Specially from someone young. Want to join me?" I asked and we followed Caspian to the woods.