CHAPTER 4

It was a windy morning. Caspian was studying with the professor, while I was writing a note to Caspian.

"My dear Caspian,

You had grown into a wondeful young man, who is humble and kind to his people. You will be a great king one day. If you ever read this note, I must have been death, since that would be the only way that I will be separated from you. I want you to know that I love you like my own son and that I need you to do everything that the professor ask you to do. Be nice to your people and take care of yourself. Don't trust no one, except the professor. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE KING

Your protector,

Maggui"

I wiped my tears away while I folded the letter. I was walking to the professor library when I heard footsteps. I almost ran and got inside. I stayed with my head on the door.

"Maggui? Are you alright?" I heard Caspian. I faked a smile and turned around slowly.

"of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" I said as I touched and kissed his hair. I looked at the professor and he looked at me.

"Caspian has been doing a great job in his geography." the professor said looking at me with kind eyes.

"Like always" Caspian said with a grin.

"Well, this little king needs to eat breakfast" I said.

"Finally!!" Caspian said as he got up.

"Why don't you go ahead, I need to talk to my uncle" I said smiling at him.

"Of course. Hopefully nothing bad about me" Caspian said kissing my cheek. Something he does when he thinks he is in trouble.

"Have you done Something bad?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No, Ma'am" he said as he walked out of the room.

I laughed a little and looked at the professor. I turned serious and he looked at me.

"Is time? Are they going to kill you, today?" the professor asked.

"I have a feeling" I said with a sad smile. "If Something happens to me. Give this to Caspian." I said giving the letter.

"Of course, your majesty" He said looking at me. I could't resist and I hug him. Then I left to the dining room and had breakfast with Caspian.

Later in the afternoon, Caspian and I went for our evening stroll, something we enjoy very much. We walked as he told me about everything he learned in the day. He was a smart boy and I felt proud of him. We were walking hand in hand when we heard steps. I grabbed my dagger while Caspian grabbed his sword. All of a sudden some man attack us.

"They are trying to rob us!" Caspian yelled, but I knew best. They were trying to kill me. If I was killed, there was noone to protect Caspian. We fought and killed them all but I was hurt.

"Maggui, Can you walk?" Caspian asked with tears in his eyes. I just shook my head.

"Caspian, go look for help. I will be okay." I said. He was a boy, he couldn't carry me. "I will be here, waiting for you" I said smiling at me.

He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I wasn't going to die, but I couldn't walk. Caspian just looked at me.

"I will be back. Don't move and please stay with me" He said kissing my cheek. He ran and I just stared at my wound. I heard noises and saw a shadow towering over me.

"I knew you were coming" I said looking up.

Author note: Who do you think it is? Sorry.. English is not my first language. Writing helps me practice. Hope you like it.