CHAPTER 10

"Peter!" I heard the voice that I missed alot. It was Lucy, which means that the boy who was kissing me was Peter.  I felt that he pushed himself away from me.  I looked at his bue eyes and smiled at him. He took his hand and took off my  hat, making my curls fall to my face and he put them behind my ear. 

"Beautiful like I remeber..." Peter said as he kissed me again gentle.  We then heard someone clear their throat and we looked at Edmund and Caspian looking at us. 

"I thought we were having a fight, then I thought Peter was kissing a boy" Edmundo said smirking. 

"Edmund!" I screamed and hugged him. I turned and ran to Lucy and Susan. I missed them so much. I cried a little and Caspian kept looking at us with a confuse look in his face. 

"Caspian, these are the queens and kings of old" I said walking at Peter and putting my arms around his stomach. 

"I believe you called..." Peter said looking at Caspian. 

"Yes, but I thought you were older. " Caspian said looking at Susan. I felt sparks between them and I smiled. 

"We can come back later if you want." Peter said joking. I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"No, no, no" Caspian said. "Is just that you are not what I expected" 

"Neither are you" Edmund said looking at some taurus, who were usually with the white witch. 

"A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes" Trufflehunter said. 

Reepicheep came to the view and said "We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege.Our hearts and swords are at your services" 

"Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade" Peter said smiling at the mouse. 

"Yes indeed, and recently I have put it in good use to get weapons for your army, sire" Reepicheep said. 

"Good. Because we're going to need every sword we can get. " Peter said looking at Caspian with a menacing stare. Then he grab his sword and gave his back to Caspian and went to grab my hand and we stared walking. I looked over my shoulder to Caspian who just looked at me and gave me a soft smile and looked down. 

We walked to Aslan's How that was in a meadow, Lucy gasped and looked at me. I smiled and took her hand, while Peter hold mine tighter. Centaurs form a line and put her swords up, so we can walk. I looked at Caspian and he steped back. Peter grab my hand and we walked. In a line Peter Lucy, Susan, Edmund and I. 

We got inside and Susan knowledge some paintings. 

"Is us. " Lucy said. 

"What is this place?"  Susan asked. 

"You don't know?" Caspian said and grab a torch, then lit the room and showed the tomb where Aslan was sacrifice. We saw a Lion carved in the stone wall. 

"He must know what is he doing"Lucy said looking at us. 

Peter looked at me and I rested my hand in his arm. He then grab my hand and kissed it. 

"I think it's up to us now." Peter said and we looked at the stone table. Then a centaur came and told us about a telmar soldier that was spying on us. 

We all sat on a room and Peter started saying that Miraz man and war machines were coming soon. 

"What do you think we should do, your majesty?" an animal asked. 

Peter and Caspian talked at the same time. Edmund and I looked at each other. Caspian and Peter stared at each other for a few seconds, then Caspian looked away and his eyes landed on me.  I gave him a little smiled. 

Peter looked at us and then he said in a serious voice, "Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." 

"That is crazy. No one has taken that castle" Caspian said. 

"There is always a first time" Peter said looking at Caspian. 

"We have the advantage here!" Caspian said. 

"If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely" I said walking close to Caspian. Caspian loooked at me and Peter glared at me. 

"Look, I appreciate what you've done here, but this isn't a fortress. It's a tomb." Peter said looking at Caspian and me. 

"Yeah, and if they are smart, the telmarines will just wait and starve us out."Edmund said. 

"If I get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" Peter asked the centaur general. The centaur looked at Caspian and me.

"Or die trying, my liege." the centaur said. 

"That is what I'm worried about" Lucy said

"Sorry?"Peter said looking at Lucy. 

"You're all acting like there's only two options. Dying here, ir dying there." Lucy said.

"I'm not sure you've been listening." Peter said. 

"No, you're not listening. Or have you forgotten who really defeated the white witch, Peter?" Lucy said. Peter looked upset and he looked at me. 

"I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Said Peter and he walked away. I looked at everyone and went after him. 

AUTHOR NOTE: SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES. WRITING HELPS ME PRACTICE. XOXOX