Chapter 5: Goodbye Aaron and Hello Karl!

Karl POV

I don't think being a floating ghost fine for me. I really need a body of my own. Damn it. Maybe I should scout for something.

Meanwhile Reggie put the whore back at her room.

He managed to trick the girls for saying that the whore just passed out. I mean yes.

We already found her room. Which is nice. Man I'm already in another world but I still have no body.

Karl: hey Reg.

Reggie: what is it?

Karl: can I ask you something?

Reggie: sure what is it?

Karl: dude what do you think we should do now?

Reggie: eh go to sleep. What else?

Karl: hey I'll keep in watch.

Reggie: eh sure.

We were back in the room.

Yep it was Aaron reading a hentai book.

I float next to Reggie.

Reggie: hey I'll get some sleep now. Goodnight.

Aaron: well goodnight roomie.

And then I just watch.

Timeskip (few minutes later)

When the light is finally out. I just wait. For more. I actually scented that something bad is going to happen.

And indeed I was right when Reggie was finally asleep. I saw Aaron walking towards the sleeping Reggie. With a really perverted face.

What the hell? Is this guy gay?

When I saw what happened next, my blood boiled as fuck.

The guy was indeed gay as pulled down his pants and try to shove his dick at my friend's mouth.

I was so pissed even I cant be seen. I finally snapped I attacked him as to both our shock I managed to pushed him on the ground with force.

Aaron: what the who did that?

I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fist and it collided with jaw it hurt him.

Aaron: ahh! Fuck!

I covered his mouth as he tries  struggling the unseen force (Karl), as then I started choking him while his on the ground. His eyes watered as tries to hit me. But since I'm a soul he can't touch me.

At few moments later he stopped struggling. He was dead.

I saw on the side was his phone. In a recorded. He was trying to blackmail Reggie by showing the supposed video.

As much as I am. I hated gay stuff. I mean I hated everything related to gay things.

But I'm sure Reggie is not like that. I'm straight. Or just asexual.

When then I let go of the faggot's neck. But when I looked behind me I saw Reggie now awake.

Reggie: Karl what have you done? And why Aaron's pants off?

Karl: kid you need to see this.

I took the phone much to Reggie's surprise. I pressed stop. And show him the video.

As he finished it he was furious as fuck.

He stood up and kick the fags corpse.

Reggie: you 'stomp' mother 'stomp' fucker 'stomp' I 'stomp' was 'stomp' trying 'stomp' sleep 'stomp'.

He stopped as he was now sitting down. Completely angry.

When something happened I felt my body going through Aaron. Wait.

I lied down as Reggie looked with curiosity. Then few minutes later I open my eyes and stood up. I don't felt light anymore and my lower parts are cold.

Wait a second.

I touch my arms and I indeed felt alive.

I looked as Reggie was looking at me.

Reggie: Karl is that you?

I nodded my head.

Karl: yes oh my goodness. I-I have a body.

I was happy that I was alive again. But I felt my/Aaron's pants is still off.

I put it back on.

And when I looked at the mirror I was using now the faggot's dead corpse.

Karl: yes finally I'm back. Karl Andersen is back baby.

I took a little turn. And smile.

Reggie: great so what tomorrow?

Karl: we leave this school.

Reggie: alright first we need some sleep.

Karl: I don't need sleep anymore.

Reggie: why?

Karl: cause I'm a damned soul or a demon now. And demons dont need sleep.

Reggie: oh sure. I'll just sleep ok.

Karl: yeah sure.

I just nodded my head. As Reggie is going to sleep again.

Were getting out tomorrow.

End of Chapter 5