Chapter 15: Raid the Military!

Jonny POV

This is it. According to Reggie the place he knew how to get outta here was the machine in the military station.

Now we are going there. One last ditch.

Bad news for the futas there Queen is dead we just need to go outta here.

Maybe one last ditch. One last push we can get the hell outta here.

Reggie: ok guys we need to raid the military and use the damn machine we reverse this and were outta here.

Noah: are we gonna get outta here Reggie?

Reggie: yes now we need to invade.

Then we teleported in the military. The futas were shocked.

Soldier: how did they?

David: guys now!

We then started shooting stuff. Reggie uses his gate of Babylon and the weapons hit the soldiers.

Even faciler helped with his shadows and such. We foughta and fought.

Reggie: guys over here.

Intercom: INTRUDER ALERT! STOP THOSE MALES!

Oh no they don't. I used my whip and slashed the intercom.

We dashed our ways as many of the futa were all killed no one stands a chance against us. Many of them had lazer guns and shit. But they have no much for our powers and magic.

They all were just guts blood and gores. Many were dead as none stands a chance.

Now we had no one against us. But hey none will stop us.

Nobody is getting out. But where did Karl go?

Karl's POV

I need to destroy this place. Maybe if I put a bomb here. I am now in a reactor room. It was glowing blue and heck.

Now we had to put the C4 here.

I put it at the core. It was set to 5 mins. I put a timer at my watch and now I had to go to the rest of the boys.

I teleported at their location and saw them in a machine.

Reggie: Karl over here.

I pressed the machine.

It glows blue and stuff.

Karl: goodbye futanari world were not gonna miss you.

As I saw the timer goes to 5 we were gone.

3rd Person POV

The boys were gone and the bomb detonated it blew up the facility and every building all ten futanari that were closed were killed the school even blew up. And such many or all of the futa died living no else left just the dead corpse of the futas.

Reggie's POV

I opened my eyes and I notice I was back at my apartment. Was it all a dream. Because of the blackout.

Reggie: man that was one weird dream. I ended up in a world of futanari and killed many futas.

???: no it's not.

I looked behind me and saw all the guys on the floor.

Reggie: wah. Yes! So does that mean?

I used my ability incase it's still here. And to my surprise a rift open I still regained my powers.

Reggie: YES BEST DAY EVER!

I smiled as I helped the guys get up thus i hope no more of this shenanigans happened ever again.

End of Chapter 15