Chapter 11: Backstories

David's POV

I'm sick of this world. Why does this have to exist?

Atleast I found a new group. Or a group to join. We all tell our stories. I figure out that Faciler was once from the 1980's and was a voodoist. Eddie had a symbiote named Venom and a vigilante. Karl was once a human but committed suicide and escape from hell. And lastly Reggie who was once an ordinary Limo Driver now a person with unlimited powers.

Start of Info

Well me I was a mutant not human. I was born with powers. But mine was painful how I got in the first place. It was an accident. One time when I was like six or seven me and my uncle was supposed to buy food at a department store. But suddenly these men. They look like Arabian or something. They then started firing the store. My uncle risk his life and use himself as a shield he died instantly the only family I had left. I was enraged that I was a kid. But I avenge him by my powers awakened I burst to complete rage and anger as I incinerated the minds of everyone. Yes EVERYONE in the store. 3 of the terrorists. 2 of the attendants and a kid like my age.

I then ended in a comatose like a few months. When I then ended in my own mind. As then I figure out my mind shattered. To my surprise and shock the people I killed on that day were all on my mind. They all were there. They did were shocked how they were still alive. But I was more shocked even my dead uncle was here too.

I embraced him and now I notice I dont have any relatives left beside my uncle's parents. They treated me like my uncle did. I don't know what happened to my parents whatsoever. At times I notice by my doctor that I was now suffering from D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder), but my case is rare and different and some of the time unlike other Dissociative people who had minimum of Personas I had more than one. I was actually mad them by a second. For short they where born all the time. This was worsen on one time that I turned 18 when I was becoming a researcher one time I was trying to fix a reactor. But I was accidentally locked in I was forced to see my co workers trying to get me out. I just stand there as i was just vaporized.

But something else happened to me. I ended up in another world or place. I nickname it the No-Time basically in that world there many entities. So I had no choice but to fight em all. It took me like 100 years but in reality I was only gone for months. When I returned I decided to reunite with my colleagues but they are surprised. I explain to them what happened and eventually I quit. Since I was so concerned about my health. I kept getting on to this situation.

But eventually my great-uncle and great-aunt suddenly passed away. I visited them a lot. As I can hear my uncle saying it will be alright towards me. I moved on eventually. As then I decided to work as game programmer was long like dream before working as a researcher.

I then notice more of my kind exist. But some of them are fighting bad mutants or terrorists. Heck even terrestrial exist in this universe. But as I was in a middle of playing a game. I was then sucked in by my monitor.

Then I found myself in a different universe. Not mine. But I used my telepathy through my uncle (Andrew) and I figured out I or We (Personas) in a different universe indeed but with futanari. I totally hated them. But now I fought to many. Until I stumbled into a guy. I first thought was a futa. But we apologize at each other then he said they were scavenging for supplies. Now we returned to their camp I met 2 more of the group. Eddie the guy I bumped into said that the person who brought us here in the first place was the Queen of this land and for to return we had fo kill her.

End of Info

Not that hard easy peasy. We all had powers so it wont be hard.

Present Time