Chapter 14: Killing The Fucking Queen!

Eddie's POV

Now here it is the fucking queen. Standing on front I prepared myself she will fucking pay for doing this to my people to all the males she had victimized.

Eddie: this is the fucking end bitch!!!

I used the power of Venom as I transformed.

Queen: incredible for a rebellious male. Do entertain me until you gave up and let me fuck your ass.

I grinned darkly.

Eddie: not a fucking chance!

I rushed forward as then she spawn. OGRES fucking OGRES but female!

I slashed my way as I reached her she sent flying on the ceiling i jumped and grabbed thus pushing her on the ground with full force. She teleported away.

Queen: behind you rebellious male.

She kicked me as I body slammed on the pillar she appeared once again and used her magic and create a beam I shielded my face as she uses the beam and send me deeper on the ground I fell on my ass. And I notice I was back at the arena. I jumped back and readied myself she appeared behind me. She grabbed my leg and tossed me around.

Queen: dont 'slam' underes 'slam' timate 'slam' a 'slam' QUEEN!

She tossed me on the side but I recovered quickly.

Queen: why wont you give up?

I smiled grimly.

Eddie: why?

I used my trump card the Ghost Rider I felt my vision go black. I felt pain for the first time in a battle. I howled as the queen looked nervously until I formed into this.

 I howled as the queen looked nervously until I formed into this

(YOU TURNED FROM EDDIE BROCK TO JONNY BROCK)

Jonny: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW FEAR ME BITCH!!

Queen: oh ok then rebellious male.

As then by my hellfire I used a chain of fire appeared on my hand.

Jonny: COME AT ME BITCH!!!

David's POV

I hope they are fine now we are fighting some various monsters the queen has spawned from ogres to reptiles.

I saw Faciler using his shadow magic which he used to impaled the monsters. Reggie and Karl uses their gate and black holes to stabbed, impaled and devoured the rest.

I was worried about my friend.

He needs help.

Faciler: David go help Eddie.

Karl: yeah we can deal with this.

Reggie: GO GO GO!

I nodded my head as I jumped at the hole it lead me to the underground back at the arena.