|Soy El Mismo| Chicharito

Soy El Mismo- Prince Royce
Like I can- Sam Smith

You sighed looking around your new shared house.
Javier had to go to practice early in the morning and didn't have time to show you around Madrid.
You didn't feel like getting lost, so you decided to unpack, and wait until your boyfriend got home.
Javier had left a note next to your pillow.
Amor,
I'm sorry, I didn't get the chance to wake up next to you. Your first day here:(. I promise as soon as I get back, I'm all yours!
Get settled in, I don't mind if you move some stuff around. I think this place needs a woman's touch. Te Amo Corazon!
Javy:)
You started to unpack your clothes and settle in the walk in closet he emptied for you. Your phone rang and you grabbed it from your Adidas sweatpants pocket.
Javier💕
I'll be home in an hour and a half:)
I will take you out to lunch and show you around then.
...Later...
"Are you cold Amor?"
Javier slipped off his jacket and placed it on your shoulders.
He slipped his fingers through yours and led you towards the local restaurant.
"I think you'll like the food here."
Javier opened the door and you walked in, "Surprise!"
You glanced around and noticed, nobody there was familiar. You smiled politely and Javier wrapped both arms around you.
"The team and the wags wanted to throw you a welcome party. Come on babe, they want to meet you."

"So y/n how long have you and Chicharo been together."
"Five years, we went to school together in the U.S. we've known each other since we were kids."
"How romantic. Javier is always talking about you. We're so happy we get to finally meet you!"
Toni Kroos' girlfriend; Annie said with a big smile.
"How are you adjusting to Madrid?"
Cristiano asked politely as he picked at a piece of cake.
"Javier actually showed me around today. It's a really beautiful city."
Javier squeezed your side and smiled: "Hopefully tomorrow we'll tag along with you guys on the camping trip."
You bit down on your lower lip but managed to keep a smile, it was kind of weird. You had just met his teammates and friends from here, and now you were all going camping together?
You felt a bit awkward, they were all so famous. Models and actresses, you were just an up and coming clothing designer and stylist.
You didn't mind the flash of the paparazzi cameras but you were a bit shy.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?"
Javier asked squeezing your hand gently. "I guess."
You replied with a nervous giggle as you looked out the car window, hoping he would drop the conversation all together.
"Are you feeling okay Amor?"
Javier asked a bit worried.
He knew you were probably going to be a bit homesick or sad the first few days. The car stopped in the driveway and he pressed his head to your shoulder.
You slipped your fingers onto his cheek and smiled turning to kiss his forehead.
"Do you know what my biggest fear was when you asked me to move here with you?"
"Flying?"
He replied placing his hand on your knee.
"No, that I would get here and you would be a completely different person than the boy I fell in love with in school."
Javier pulled away and stared at you for a second.
"I'm still the same Javier Amor.
I know it doesn't seem that way, but I'm the same guy who used to wait outside your house in the mornings by the bushes so your dad wouldn't see us walking together. The same goofy guy that used to write your name all over his notebooks. The same Javier that gave you your first kiss..."
You bit down on your lower lip and leaned in pressing your lips to his nose.
"The same guy who used to sneak into my room at night and hold me until I fell asleep?"
"The money and the fame don't mean anything to me, you're the most important person in my life."
"I never really said that you had changed, I said I was scared of that happening. I know you're still the same Javy that gives me his jacket when he's cold."
Javier leaned in and took your cheek in his hand, pressing his lips to yours and kissing you gently.
You sighed and felt at ease, feeling his lips against yours felt familiar.
Javier pulled away and breathlessly said:
"We should take this inside."

You gasped as Javier sloppily kissed your lips, his hips stopping their rhythmic movements and you both pulled away, trying to catch your breaths. He pulled out, as you rested your head on his shoulder.
"I missed this."
Javier muttered as his lips pressed gently down your neck.
Your fingers slipped onto his back and you giggled as his lips tickled your neck. You traced random shapes onto his bare back watching him smile, as your traced your name.
"Why do you always do that?"
"I don't know, I just love touching you."
Javier laid on his side, facing you.
The blanket resting on his hips, you had managed to slip on his shirt.
He was gradually getting sleepier and sleepier.
You were full of energy and didn't want him to fall asleep just yet.
Your fingers slipped onto his chest, your hands slipping down to his ribs. He watched you carefully, your eyes were on your hands, watching as your fingers moved down each muscle and onto his abdomen.
Javier figured you would stop there, but quickly reached down to grip your wrists as your fingers began to slip under the blanket.
You giggled and gave him an innocent smile.
He was a bit surprised, at your actions, around him you were never very shy. Javier was a bit taken back but slipped your hands above your head by your ears.
"Round 2? You missed that much?"
You bit down on your lower lip and nodded in agreement:
"Dude, phone sex is never as good as real sex."
Javier chuckled and leaned in to press his lips to yours: "Nope."