Boobs

Mats Hummels:
You looked through Mats closet looking for one something to wear. You were in just some black cotton shirt and a black and white sportsbra that said: 'Sophomore'. Being four months pregnant it was difficult to fit into your usual clothes. You quickly glanced at the gray shirt folded and placed on the top shelf. You got on your tippy toes but no success. Giving up on the idea of reaching it yourself, you called out your savior's name: "MATS!!" You heard him drop something and he called out: "I'm coming!!" You could hear him running up the stairs.
The tall German nearly ran into you as his hands automatically went to your belly. He had a nervous look on his face. "Babe? Are you okay? Did your water break? Is he coming?" You took his face in your hands and said: "No you drama queen. I just need your help getting that shirt down." He squinted his eyes in annoyance and let out a chuckle. "The gray one?" "Yes."
Without any effort he grabbed it and handed it to you. "There you go sweetie." He glanced down at you and said: "Your boobs." You glanced down quickly and covered them with you arms. He pulled your arms around away and cupped your breasts. "They look perfect. You are perfect" He muttered with his rough sexy German accent. You looked up at his brown eyes and he stared back at you. "They feel weird." You wrapped your arms around his torso and his hands slipped down to your growing belly. "It's for him."
"I know, I'm kind of scared."
"Don't be love. You gonna be an incredible mommy."
"Have you thought if any names?"
"Let's name him Nicklaus."
"Sounds beautiful, it's nice babe."
"Nicky."
"Klaus."
"Nicklaus Aleksander Hummels."
__________________________
Cristiano Ronaldo:
"BABE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" You finished applying your maroon lipstick and quickly glanced up at yourself in the mirror. You wore a maroon skirt with some dark pantyhose, a tucked in black lace low dip shirt, a long black cardigan, and your hair in curls. "I'm coming! RELAX CRIS!" You found your black heel booties and ran down stairs. Cristiano was sitting on the couch on his phone. He watched as you were lacing your heels. "Babe?"
You cut him off "I know we're running late Cris relax!" He let out a cough and said: "It's not that babe.."
You looked up at his brown eyes and he cocked an eyebrow and added: "The shirt." "What?" "It's a bit too revealing.Your bust is half out. You should go change." You stood up and said: "No!! We're running late babe!" He bit his lower lip and said: "Babe please." You rolled your eyes and just as you were about to go back upstairs to put on a black knitted sweater. He stopped you placing both hands on your breasts. "It's just that you know how I am about these. They're mine." You giggled and said: "You are such a jealous man." "That I am."

__________________________
Erik Durm:
You sat there holding your newborn son: Erik Jr. Or EJ for short. He was so cute. The nurse came in, Erik was holding your son so you could put on a shirt. You slipped the shirt on over your swollen breasts. She smiled at you warmly and said: "Are you ready for EJ's feeding time?" "Yes, I am." She looked over at Erik and said: "Would you like to stay or step out?" He looked over at you and you stared back at him. "I'll stay. Nothing I haven't seen before."
He stood up and sat next to you holding your dirty-blonde haired boy. The nurse stood close by and asked: "Have your breasts been feeling tender?"
"Yeah they are."
"Okay so that's completely normal. When he doesn't eat. Your breasts are going to feel very uncomfortable and your going to want to pump." She explained how to pump and said: "Okay so let's have you feed him." You looked at Erik and he gave you a reassuring smile and you too the little bundle in your hands. "He's going to bite, it shouldn't hurt very much now because he doesn't have teeth. Later on it might hurt with his teeth but you'll be well adjusted. Okay don't be nervous, he'll pull away when he's full and all you have to do is make sure that he's eating correctly and doesn't choke. Slow him down." You nodded and Erik handed you little EJ and you pulled your shirt down. Erik watched intently as you positioned him in your arms. EJ nuzzled around and you latched onto your nipple. You held him against you and he drank. After a few minutes he pulled away. The nurse said: "Mommy already knows how to burp EJ so Erik would you like to learn how to burp him?" Erik nodded his head and the nurse left to grab a towel. You held EJ was gurgling and giggling in your arms and you didn't want to disturb his happy-fit. So you asked Erik to hand you your breat pads & fix your shirt. He slipped them into your bra and smiled: "You finally let me touch them." You giggled and pecked his cheek. "I'm sorry Erik, I promise as soon as I can." He wrapped an arm around his two babies and said; "No, you take your time. I'll be patiently waiting." The nurse returned and Erik burped your baby and only got spit up on a little bit. He didn't mind since it was his babyboy.