James Rodriguez

Stickwitu- PussyCat Dolls ft. Avant
Bed peace- Jhené Aikó ft. Childish Gambino
Lotus Flower Bomb- Wale ft. Miguel
Armageddon(I don't wanna miss a thing)- Aerosmith

You grabbed all the ingredients your mom had texted you, that you would need to make her famous chocolate cookies.
You wanted to impress your mother-in-law. James' family were visiting for a few days. This was the first time since the wedding, that his patens were staying over. Their flight was scheduled to land in a few hours.
"Babe?"
You heard your husband call out as he came downstairs.
"I'm in the kitchen Amor."
He walked in, he looked like he just rolled out of bed. Plaid Pajama pants, a gray long sleeved shirt and his hair was a tousled mess.
"You look like hell. Are you feeling okay babe?" You asked slipping your hand on his forehead checking for a fever.
"No, I'm feeling well, I'm just tired."
"Go get some sleep James."
You replied as you cracked a few eggs into the bowl, throwing the egg shells in the trash.
"I'll just sit here, just in case you need help."
He took a seat on the counter next to you.
"What are you making Amor?"
"Cookies."
"Sounds good."
He said with a lazy smile.
"It's my mom's recipe."
"I didn't know you liked baking."
"I actually do, I just never have time for it. But since fashion week is over and I'm planning on taking a little break for a few weeks, I'll probably be baking a lot."
"That's great baby. I love that you finally have the time to do something you love. I love seeing you so happy."
You smiled and stood up on your tippy toes, to kiss his nose.
"You're gonna love my cookies babe."
James chuckled mischievously as you bent over to place the tray in the oven. He stared at your bum with a small smirk on his lips.
"I already do love your cookies."
You giggled at his sexual remark and nodded your head as you set the temperature and time.
"Mente Cochina." (Dirty Minded.)
You stood between his thighs.
His head pressed to the cabinet door.
Your fingers slipped onto his thighs, your head on his chest.
"I'm kind of worried."
You admitted, slipping your hands up to his waist.
His brown eyes stared into yours and he replied: "Why? Mi Amor?"
"I want to impress your mom."
You said as his hand rested on your cheek. "I'm pretty sure, she's already been blow away by the fact that I married a dime like you."

You giggled and felt your cheeks flush: "I want her to think I'm a good wife for you baby. I know how moms can get, my mother was like that with my brother and myself. Parents want their children to be happy, with a good person. I want her to see me as the future mother of your children, not just James' wife."
James chuckled and stood up, he towered over you.
His lips pressed to your forehead. He pulled away and gave you a small smirk.
"Come with me, Mrs. Baker-lady."
He took your hand in his and led you upstairs.
"James, what are you doing, you're parents car could show up early.."
He shushed you and led you towards his office/mancave.
The Colombian turned around placing both hands on your waist and sweeped you up off your feet.
He placed you on his desk. Facing his black leather chair, he sat down and opened the cabinet with a key that was in one of your wedding photos.
"Why do you have a locked drore?" You asked a bit confused.
James glanced up at you and replied sarcastically: "Why do you still own a vibrator? We're married."
You felt your cheeks get hot and replied: "Okay, anyways.."
He chuckled and opened the drore. "It's where I keep the most important stuff." He explained grabbing a black album. He handed it to you and you placed it in your lap. He smiled and said:
"You know where the key is, it's locked because If anything ever happens I don't want my prized possessions to be stolen. Open the album."
You glanced down and ran your fingers over the smooth leather book.
"What is it?"
You asked a bit worried. James patted his lap and you sat down on top of him.
"Just open it, it's nothing bad."
You opened to the first page and found your name with his finely written. Rodriguez.
You skimmed through it and found Polaroids you had taken together and pictures you took on your first date. There were a few Polaroids of yourself and him hugging or kissing.
As you looked through you found pictures of when you met each others families. Starting with a picture of you sitting with James' mother: Pilar. She looked so happy to be next to you.
You kept looking through and got to your engagement, then to the wedding and finally your honeymoon, pictures of you both on the beach or holding hands.
The most recent was a Polaroid of yourself and him in bed laid up together. He was happily kissing your cheek.
"You made this?"
"Yeah, do you seriously think I would make a whole album filled with photos for just anyone babe?"
Your lower lip tucked under your teeth and you muttered; "No."
"Exactly baby. I know that parents can be rough and all. But I love you and there's a reason there's blank pages. I want you to be the one to help me fill up these pages with more pictures of us and our kids.
I don't want to be with anybody else." You rested your temple on his chest and took a second to figure out what you were going to say.
You were lost for words and ultimately in a good way.
"Baby?"
"Yeah."
"This is the sweetest thing you have ever done for me." You clutched the album agaisnt your chest.
He chuckled and whispered:
"Do you wanna see the sweetest thing you have ever done for me?"
He reached into the drore and pulled out another very familiar album.
"Oh my god you still have it?"
James chuckled and replied:
"What did you expect me to do? Throw this precious thing away?"
You glanced inside and giggled, it was the wedding present you got him. An album with pictures of yourself in sexy lingerie.
You giggled and slipped your fingers onto your face.
"This is so not even comparable to the album you made."
"Yeah. It's very comparable. It's like your vibrator."
You giggled nervously and asked: "How?"
"It'll probably useful when one of us is out of town."
You giggled and added:
"It's for the lonely nights?"
"Yeah."

As he put away the albums in his drore, you sat on his desk.
He stood up and smiled, standing between your thighs:
"So, can I get a taste of those cookies?"
You raised an eyebrow confused and responded: "They won't be ready for like half an hour."
James chuckled and slipped his hands up your shirt, making you gasp. He leaned in pressing his lips to yours, gripping both thighs so they wrapped around his waist.
"I didn't mean those."