Miguel Veloso

"Y/n, your essay on sexism against females in the workplace was very well written."
Your professor said as she handed you your paper.
You smiled and replied happily.
"Thank you professor Whitner."
"I'll see you at graduation."
You walked out of your last class, literally your last class.
You were finally graduating from university with a double major in women's studies and literature.
After 6 years of hard work and late night studying you were finally done with school.
You felt your phone vibrate, grabbing it from your black Nike jacket.
"Hello."
"Hey baby I'm outside."
"I'm on my way out."
You walked out to the front parking lot and waved to a few colleagues. You glanced around until you saw the familiar black Range Rover.
"Olá Ame."
"Hey baby."
Miguel smiled as you sat down.
"You look beautiful today."
You blushed and bit down on your lower lip.
"Thank you baby."
You were wearing a black floral dress that cut off mid-thigh, some high black socks and a pair of combat boots.
You placed your backpack by your feet and leaned over to press a kiss to his lips.
"How was your last day bebe?"
He asked happily.
"It was pretty good, I got my last term paper back."
"What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing. I'm just so tired."
You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your forehead.
"I know baby, but think of it this way: in 18 hours you're going to be a college graduate."
You giggled and pressed a kiss to his jaw.
"I know baby."
"I'm taking you out to a nice romantic dinner and then we are going to finish celebrating until we pass out."
You felt your cheeks get a bit warm and you smiled pressing a kiss to his neck.
"Why not tonight?"
He chuckled and slipped a hand onto your thigh.
"Maybe I've got a pre-graduation celebration planned at home."
....
"Miguel you look really cute like this I swear."
You said with a small giggle,
"I already have a beard."
"But bubbles look cuter bebe."
Miguel chuckled and pressed a kiss to your lips, a few suds onto your cheeks.
You were happily enjoying a romantic bubble bath with your fiancé.
He smiled and pulled you into his arms, you took a seat on his lap facing him.
Miguel slipped both hands onto your cheeks and smiled.
"You look very beautiful like this bebe." His fingers slowly slipped down to the sides of you bare waist. You felt your cheeks get a little hot and he smiled,
"I'm so proud of you Nena."
You slipped both hands onto his stubbly cheeks and pressed a rough-passionate kiss to his lips.
His hands slipped down, gently rubbing your heat.
You giggled and he chuckled pressing a kiss to your neck.
"Babe please."
You gasped as you squirmed in his arms. He moved his fingers quicker. You groaned needing more relief.
Hoping to get a little more release, you slipped your hand down, gripping his half hard length.
He gasped, making you smile.
You slowly thrusted him until he was hard.
"Can I?"
You muttered eagerly, hoping to feel him against you.
"Yeah."
He gripped his length as you placed both hands on the sides of the tub. Before you could lower youself down onto him, you felt him gently tease you. He rubbed the tip of his member against your heat. You moaned his name as he slipped the tip in, raising his hips a little.
Your eyes fluttered as you lowered yourself onto him. He slipped both hands up your waist and you sighed. Miguel groaned as you gently rocked your hips against his. You sped up a little, causing water splash out of the tub.
You cursed and he whispered:
"I'll clean it up later."
You giggled and stopped to press a kiss to his lips.
You moaned as he pulled you in for a rougher kiss.
You placed a hand on his chest, feeling him raise his hips against yours. As he gently thrusted into you, your moans filled the room.
"Nena I'm close."
He muttered into your ear.
You moved your hips against his meeting his thrusts. He leaned in and pressed sloppy kisses to your necks
Before you knew it you were gripping his shoulder and groaning his name. Your breath hitched as you felt his fingers grip the sides of your waist, tight enough to leave bruises.
You rested your head on his neck, gently kissing against the skin behind his ear.
You groaned feeling his heart beat against yours.
"I love you, & I'm so proud."
He muttered, kissing behind your ear. The feeling of his stubbly chin sending shivers down your spine.
Your fingers slipped into his hair and you replied back happily:
"I love you too baby."
"Come on , I'll make you dinner and then we'll get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day for you."
You stood up and Miguel wrapped a towel around you, pressing a kiss to behind your ear.
You tightened it around yourself and turned around, wrapping your arms around his bare waist.
"I love you."
"You know, I love you too."
"Thank you for helping me get through this."
"It was my pleasure, those sleepless nights were all worth it baby."