Teenagers

Marco Reus:
"I DON'T CARE IF HER PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE THERE."
"BUT DAD!!"
"ENOUGH!! THAT'S FINAL!"
Your daughter Alyanna stormed off muttering how much she hates everything. You nodded your head in disapproval as your husband Marco sat down next to you on the couch. You wrapped both arms around his shoulders and sighed kissing below his ear.
He was still fuming.
"God, she hates me."
"She's fourteen Reu-."
"Yes, but allowing her to a boy-girl slumber party is just bad parenting."
You tilted your head and agreed: "You're entirely right baby, she'll understand soon."
"I just want her to be happy, but she's still my little girl. I wanna keep her safe."
"Marco, why don't you go tell her that?"
"What?"
"Tell her what you just told me."
Marco's jaw tightened as he contemplated. He leaned in and pecked your neck, standing up and walked over to explain to his daughter why he had raised his voice. He came back a few seconds later and sat next to you. Wrapping both arms around your waist: "How'd it go?"
"She understands."
"Good job baby." You replied before kissing him gently.

Mats Hummels:
"Julie what are you doing?
I thought you were going to the dance later with Spencer?"
You asked your sixteen year old daughter.
"I'm not going." She replied stiffly.
You stopped cutting up carrots and looked over at your daughter. She looked upset as she typed away on her laptop. Mats was sitting next to her by the marble counter.
"Why aren't you going honey? I thought you were excited. You bought a new outfit and everything? Is he not going?" Mats asked as he chewed on an apple. She nodded her head and replied: "He's going, I'm not. He's going with a prettier girl." You gasped and replied: "Oh Honey!"
Mats wrapped an arm around her and she sighed: "It was bound to happen, I mean there's always someone prettier."
Mats furrowed his eyebrows and replied: "What do you mean?"
She glanced down at her hands and you looked over at Mats a bit worried. "I'm not pretty like other girls at school, I'm not good at dancing or being super girly, I like sports. Boys don't like that."
You gave her a smile and said:
"That's not true. A boy will love you, for you. I wasn't very girly when I met your dad. I was a model but far from girly. I met him in the pitch at a charity soccer game. You've heard the story."
Just as you were explaining to Julia. Your little boy: Klaus came and tugged on your jeans. You placed him on your hip and went to sit next to Mats. Placing Klaus on the table. "You are beautiful, you look just like your dad's side of the family. German people are very beautiful. Mats chuckled and said: "He's not worth your time. Besides while everyone's out you'll be here watching Netflix and working on the project due Monday. I can help you with That."
"I know. It was just a dance, but I really wanted to go out."
Mats bit his lip and replied: "After Dinner, we can all go out for ice cream."

James Rodriguez:
"I swear I'm going to ground her until she's forty."
You sighed and bit your lip at your husband's remark:
"James, she's seventeen she's literally months from being an adult."
"You're taking Elizabeth's side? It's almost midnight!"
"I'm not taking anyone's side James, she probably got stuck in traffic."
You bit your lip as the door opened and your daughter: Malia came in with her backpack slung on her shoulder.
"Mom, Dad I'm sorry I got caught up with studying at Lily's house and if you want you can call her mom. She' tell you. Please don't ground me, I have SAT studying and I'm so stressed out!"
You giggled and said:
"No, we understand right.. James."
"Elizabeth are you sure you were at Lily's house?"
"Yes Pa-. I swear, I'm so stressed out dad.
James smiled and said:
"Okay with that tone of voice, we trust you. You know we care about you Liz."
"I know, I just really want to get into Berkley."
"You will. Did you eat anything?"
"I'm a little hungry."
James stood up and said: "I'll heart you up some leftovers."

Sergio Ramos:
You sat down next to your husband cradling your little 1 year old bundle against your chest. Wrapped in a blenket, Sergio had your daughter, Marie on his lap.
You smiled down at your babyboy, Tyler.
It was your oldest son: JeanCarlou's first highschool soccer game.
You spotted your freshman on the field getting ready to start off.
He wore the number nine jersey proudly. He always admired Sergio's soccer skills even as a child. He had told you before the match while you had gone down to wish him luck and give him a little prayer for his safety.
JC had told you that he was nervous about his dad watching him play. You reassured him and sent him off.
The referee blew the whistle, as JC's team fought for the ball. You looke over at your husband and he watched proudly. You rested your head on his shoulder.
2 minutes before halftime, JC had gotten hold of the ball and as he made his way to the net, he scored a goal. Sergio along with the rest of the crows cheered with joy and JC turned and smiled at you both. You waved happily and sat back down.
You leaned in to tell Sergio:
"He was nervous."
"Yeah? Why?"
"JC was worried that he wouldn't make you proud."
Sergio nodded his head and replied: "I'm always going to be proud of him."

Fernando Torres:
You smiled and leaned in to kiss your daughter's cheek. She smiled and fixed her sweaty dirty blonde hair into a bun. You handed her the a hair tie and she smiled: "Thank you."
You walked over to your husband and your younger son, who were waiting by the entrance.
"That was a great shot Abby!" Fernando said as he wrapped an arm around your twelve year old. "Thanks dad. Hey ma-?"
You were fixing your three year old son's hair.
"Si mija?"
"Can we eat out today?"
"Hmm.. If your dad says yes, then I guess so."
"Of course. We have to celebrate that goal."
Your son, Andy jumped around as you made your way over to your car. Fernando smiled placing Andy in his carseat and sitting in the drivers side.
"Hey Abby?"
"Yes dad?"
"I think you'll be good enough to go pro!"
"Maybe dad. Or someday I'll be as good as you. " She replied happily.
"I promise you I'll help you. I want you to be better then I ever was."