💧2💧

You were camping in the mountains waiting for there to be enough light to see where you were going. You wanted to get a head start before you ran into the others-for your own safety.

Great, it's almost dawn. I should start getting dressed and pack my things so that I can get a head start. *Branches breaking in distance*

What was that? Y/N grabbed her sword and used her nen, in hopes of detecting any presence.

Hmm, maybe it was a deer or a rabbit just passing by.

Y/N lowered her guard, starting getting dressed, and was suddenly attacked from the back.

Damn it! I knew someone was out there!

Y/N: "Let me go!"

R/N: "I've had my eyes on you since before phase one"

R/N was big. You could feel his abs on your back even while wearing a shirt. He was tall. As he held you, your feet were off the ground and the top of your head was barely touching his chin. You knew he was big, it frightened you. R/N proceeded to lick your neck and nibble on your ear.

Y/N: "GET OFF OF ME!"

Y/N fought as hard as she could, but it was no use. This man was clearly bigger and stronger in every aspect, than she was. R/N took advantage of you that cold and rainy morning.

When it was all over, you couldn't feel a thing. You felt numbness. You couldn't even cry because of how numb you were. Y/N slightly moved her hand and felt the necklace she was given.

Y/N, with tears in her eyes, in an angered voice said "I have to push through!" "When I become a hunter, I'll train and I'll hunt this pig down" "How dare that filthy scum lay his hands on anyone without their consent, let alone, a minor!"