~15~

~Hisoka POV~

A/N found out that someone was training Y/N because she wanted to kill him. Machi found out that I was the one training Y/N. When I told her that she was just my sex toy, she didn't believe me.

We haven't had any physical contact since the time back in her apartment. But i had to lie to Machi just to get her off my back.

"A/N isn't going to be happy to hear that you're the one training her," Machi told Hisoka in a menacing tone.

"Oh Machi, you of all people know I can take A/N down with my eyes closed."

"Yeah but I get the suspicion that you like this girl and you're training her so that she can be the one to take him down."

"I'm not the one training her, she means nothing to me. She's just there for my pleasure, what can I say, she's good in bed."

"Really now, so you're not fucking anyone else then?" "That's eyebrow raising, Hisoka."

"I've got my eyes on you Hisoka, you had better not be lying, if I see anything suspicious, I'm telling A/N."

I hate bringing these girls home. All so that Machi won't open her mouth to A/N about Y/N.

Machi knows that Y/N stays at my place, so it forces me fuck these girls right where Y/N can hear. I've contemplated killing Machi, but it would raise suspicion to the troupe.

Not that I care, but raising suspicion will confirm my training of her, and A/N will then target her.

And I will not let that happen.

I don't know why I feel this way towards her. I don't even find excitement when I fuck these whores. Every time I bring one home, I have to think of Y/N just to get off. I have to think that its Y/N that's moaning and screaming my name, just to be able to cum.

I want to tell her but she wouldn't believe me. After all, when we first met, I was just trying to fuck her, but now it's different. I actually want to get to know her.

I hate myself for letting her see me fucking this last whore. I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry, sweetheart.