~14~

~Hisoka back in town~

I met up with Hisoka at YorkNew City to discuss training.

"Y/N, are you sure you're ready for me to train you."

"If I don't see you trying your hardest, I WILL leave, understood?" Hisoka said in a serious tone.

"Got it," I said nervously.

"Once I see that you have the hang of it, we'll go to Heavens Arena, and test out those skills. In the meantime, keep a low profile."

"If A/N remembers you and hears about you, he'll hunt you down without a doubt."

~Time Skip~

I trained under Hisoka for a year and a half.

We had no breaks in between unless he had plans with the troupe. But even then, when he was gone I trained hard.

Y/N could feel herself getting much stronger little by little. All thanks to Hisoka and her efforts on not giving up.

I practically live inHisoka's condo here in York New City. My apartment is far from here. Hisokagave me his bed to sleep in and he took the couch, it was a long argument buthe won.

The couch was gigantic anyways, it was like a whole bed, so atleast Iknew he slept comfortably.

From time to time, I'd hear him come home late and I know he wasn't alone. I woke up one night at 2 in the morning to a woman moaning Hisoka's name in the bathroom.

I don't know why but it bothered me so much. It almost made my heart ache. He started having less shame and would bring them straight to his living room.

I could tell he'd try to have her keep quiet but by the sounds of it, it was impossible to keep it quiet.

I can't be upset. Hisoka and I are just training together. We're nothing. This IS his home after all. I have nothing to demand from him. I have to just suck it up.

A month went by and Ididn't hear him having sex anymore. It was strange but I was happy to know thathe wasn't with another woman again

~~~WARNING!! SPRINKLE OF LEMON ;)~~

Y/N decided to call her best friend to keep her up to date and let her know that she was okay.

B/F/N: "I'm glad you called Y/N, how's training going?" "You never told me who was training you."

Y/N: "Umm it's just a friend, it doesn't matter."

*"OH YES! FUCK ME HARDER!" *

*"mmmhmm" *

*"Fuck I'm almost there"*

B/F/N: "What the hell is that?"

Really? It's 5 in the morning. He knows I'm an early bird. At this point he just doesn't care anymore.

Y/N: "I'll have to call you later, it sounds like my neighbors are at it again."

*click*

That's it. I've had it.

I was enraged. I felt heart broken. Embarrassed.

I marched out of my room and into the living room where Hisoka and his hoe were at.

I walked in, stood there in shock as I saw her on her knees while Hisoka showered her in his cum. They clearly hadn't seen me yet because neither turned to look at me.

Hisoka: "Grab your shit and go."

"When can we do this again daddy?" The hoe said as she was walking out the door.

Hisoka shut the door right in her face without answering her.