💧12💧

"It's only fair if I do the same," Hisoka said in a low, seductive voice.

For some reason, my brain wasn't functioning, because I willingly let go of my towel. My bare chest was exposed, allowing him to do whatever he pleased with me.

I confidently sat there on his lap.

"Seeing you up close is better," he said as he eyed me down with those beautiful golden eyes.

I want my children to have your beautiful eyes.

"You're not shy at all aren't you kitten." He said as he kissed my neck. his hand was slowly feeling up my thigh.

At this point I could feel myself get wet. Hisoka picked me up once more and faced me towards him, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

He grabbed my ass with one hand and the other gently squeezing my breast as he had my other breast in his mouth.

I threw my head back and moaned at the sensation,
"mmhhmm." I had my legs wrapped around his waist, that my vagina felt his penis get hard under his slacks.

"H-Hisoka...aahhhh," I said in between moans.

"Yes kitten, tell me what you want," Hisoka said in a deep, hoarse voice.

That's when I suddenly had flashbacks to that unforgettable night. I pushed Hisoka away from me and broke into tears.

Hisoka: "Are you okay my dear?"

Y/N: "I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me, I'm not like this."

Hisoka: "I know you're not, but why did you freak out like that?"

Y/N: "Something happened a few years back."

Hisoka: "What happened?"

Hisoka: "Did someone put their hands on you?!"

Y/N: "I was 17, and A/N raped me." "I'm sorry, it's been so long, I thought I had overcome it."

~Hisoka POV~

A/N??!!? A/N from the Phantom Troupe?!

I remember that idiot bragging that he had someone elses virginity under his belt. I had just joined the troupe and he was already showing it off 

That's who this idiot was talking about. And he blatantly admitted he raped the poor girl.

I don't typically care about stuff like this, but it's her.

I feel myself fuming. I need to calm down. I'm going to make this bastard pay for what he's done to my precious kitten.

~Normal POV~

"A/N is the reason I've trained so hard, I want to take him down for what he did to me," I said in a shaky voice.

"But I'm nowhere near being as strong to be able to kill him." Y/N looked down in defeat.

"I know you've been hired to take me down," Hisoka said in a low voice.

"You knew all along?!"

"I did sweetheart, but hear me out, I can offer you a deal you won't be able to turn away."

"What is it?" It felt like making a deal with the devil, but it didn't hurt to hear him out.