💧11💧

"I'm surprised you listened to me sweetheart," Hisoka said with a smirk on his face while he layed in my bed playing with cards.

Hisoka: "Oh, I'm sorry, did I disturb your bath?"

"What are you doing here Hisoka?" I said, still pointing my gun at him.

"That's a very nice tattoo you have on your hip," he said as he stared at the towel, in hopes of me removing it.

Wait, that means he saw me get undressed. I felt my face get hot.

Y/N: "How long have you been there for?"

Completely dodging the question the question, he looked at me up and down, "How I wish to be the water droplet running down your neck, down to your breasts, to your bellybutton, to your hips , to your vagi-" he said licking his lips.

I cut him off, "I said, how long have you been there?"

"Oh, little old me? Maybe 10 minutes before you got here," he said, still looking at me like I was a gazelle and he was a lion.

He flicked his finger and I suddenly felt my hips move towards him.
"What's going on?! Why can't I control my body?"

"Oh this?"
"This is my bungee gum."

"Bungee gum possesses the properties of both rubber and gum."

"By the way, I call this Bungee Gum because when I was a child, that was the name of my favorite chewing gum,"

This so called bungee gum pulled me all the way until I was right in front of him.

Hisoka picked me up and sat me down on his lap.

My face turned hot at the thought of sitting on his lap and being completely naked WHILE sitting on his lap.

Hisoka: "I see that cute face turning red... would it make you feel more comfortable if I was naked along with you?"

I was at loss for words. He unbuttoned his collar shirt and took it off.

Oh my gosh, he's so worked out. His chest is so firm. And he's got an eight pack??? This man could be a supermodel.

I caught myself feeling his chest and running my hands down to his abs, tracing out each one.

I looked up at him realizing what I had done.

"It's only fair if I do the same," Hisoka said in a low, seductive voice.