💧7💧

~Hisoka's POV~

Why is her face blushing? Why is she taking forever to answer my question? Oh, her eyes are wandering. There's that look.

I see her eyes widen as she saw my penis.

"Oh my dear, wait until you make me hard, you won't believe your eyes", was what I wanted to tell her.

Had I said that, I would have frightened her away. I can see her struggling to keep her composure.

She's trying to stay calm to carry out her plan. My little doll thinks she's got it all figured out, little does she know, I know everything about her already. Her so called mastermind plan to take me down, is already a failure.

I know everything there is to know about you my dear. I think I'll play with her for a bit. After all, I have to kill time before I make my 'grand entrance' at the gala.

~Normal POV~

Hisoka: "You're eyeing my drink, would you like to try some?"

It's not like he poisoned it or drugged it, after all, he is drinking it. Either way, he doesn't know I'm hunting him down.

Y/N: "It does look interesting, I'll take you up on that offer."

Just as I was about to reach for his drink, Hisoka took a sip, licked his lips, stretched his muscular arm to grab the back of my neck, and kissed me.

I was shocked. I sat there for a solid 30 seconds trying to understand what was happening.

I felt his wet tongue go in my mouth. Mapping every inch of mouth with his tongue.

I can't lie, I enjoyed it but I was taken aback from what was happening.

I finally got a hold of my senses, and pushed away from him.

Y/N: "Hey, what's the matter with you?!"

Hisoka, smirking devilishly said, "You said you wanted to try it, and I'm a man of my word"

Hisoka: "You wanted to try my drink, and I wanted to taste your lips."

Hisoka: "We both got what we wanted."

The audacity of this man! The disrespect!

I mean, I did enjoy it and he is so damn sexy-No!

What's wrong with me! He's a criminal and my target! I'll have to swallow my pride this time.

Y/N: "You're very daring, you know that."

Y/N: "You kissed me despite knowing if I'd react violently."

Hisoka winked and said, "I would have done it regardless."
"But if you're so brave, take a swing sweet heart, I'll give you one free shot"

Y/N: "You're lucky you caught me off guard."

"That's the first and last time you do that," I said as I smirked back at him.

"Is that a challenge?" Hisoka asked. "I'm tempted now," he asked as he stood up and silently called the bartender over.

This man is so damn tall! If I were to stand up, my head would probably barely reach his chest. Why is my heart pounding. My legs were already crossed, but I squeezed them tighter as I felt my pussy throb.