💧10💧

~Normal POV~

He finally made a move. He held my chin with his hand and whispered in my ear, "I know what you're up to, but trust me this once, go home." He gave me a long, deep kiss, turned away and left.

I made my way out of the building, and drove away. Once I was a block away, I came to my senses.

"What the hell is wrong with me!"

"I came to hunt him down and I leave??!"

"I just met this man an hour ago and I'm already so trusting of him!"

Y/N was angry that she let her opportunity go. She stopped at the light, readying to make a u-turn, when she heard gun shots.

Y/N: "WTF was that?!" I better drive away, it seems all the gunmen that were outside had been taken down.

"I became a hunter to rid the world of criminals, but even this is out of my hands"

"I can't single handedly take down whoever did all of that back there."

Maybe it's Hisoka. "I hope he's alright," I whispered under my breath.

~Hisokas POV~

I scanned the rooms in hopes of not finding her body. "Maybe she did listen to me"

So obedient. So submissive.

I'm going to break her.

~Normal POV~

I arrived at my apartment, walked straight to the bathroom and ran the water to take a bath.

As I was in the tub relaxing, I sensed bloodlust. I hurriedly got out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel. I picked up the gun I left on my bathroom counter, and slowly made my way to where the bloodlust was coming from.