~16~

~Normal POV~

I walked back into Hisoka's bedroom without making a sound. I sat in the corner of the bed and cried silently.

*knock on door*

"I signed you up at Heavens Arena"

"Your first fight is this Tuesday, be ready" Hisoka walked out without saying anything else.

Y/N had tears streaming down her face once the door shut. She couldn't bear the pain anymore. This is for the best, after he see's that I'm ready, he's going to leave my life. It's a bittersweet feeling. At least I won't have to hear him bring other women home, and I'll be able to successfully kill A/N.

But I'll never see Hisoka again.

She hugged the pillow tightly and sobbed into it. The pillow capturing every tear, every cry, every piece of her heart breaking.

*knock on door*

Y/N: "Yes?"

Hisoka through the door: "I know tomorrow is your 23rd birthday, I'm taking you to dinner tomorrow at 8pm. I have some things to do prior to that, but I left you something on the counter for tomorrow."

"Okay.....I hope you have fun with her," I said in an angered, mocking voice.

Hisoka sighs defeatedly, "I will, thank you Y/N."

Fuck him. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. "Why did I let myself fall for him," I said as I packed my bags to leave.

Y/N walked to the living room and saw the gift bag on the counter. You were curious so you took a peek. "Wow this is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, and these heels to go with it!"

"I bet he gives all of his girls gifts, why do I think I'm someone special to him." "Wait there's a note at the bottom"

"Y/N, I hope you can accept this gift. I know you're mad at me right now and probably hate me. I know you witnessed everything, but don't think the worst of me. Please allow me to explain myself to you.-Hisoka"

Allow him to explain what? How great the sex was?

"You know what, I'll go to tomorrows' dinner and I'll give him a peace of my mind. He's going to wish he never broke my heart!" I said in tears.

~Next Day~

It's my birthday, it's 6pm and I'm taking my sweet time getting ready.

It's been almost 2 years since we met at the bar and danced at the gala. "I bet he doesn't even remember what I look like all dolled up. Well I'll show him."

I'm getting my hair done. I've always had H/C hair but tonight, I decided to switch it up and do something completely different. I dyed it H/C. The stylist gave me some nice, flirty waves/curls.

I've always been good at doing my make up so I tried a new look.

Damn I look sexy. "I love it!"

I stopped by the mall and bought myself the sexiest lingerie I could find, just so that I could feel even sexier. Throughout the 2 years, I felt a little wild and got my nipples pierced. Hisoka and I haven't been intimate since the time he was at my apartment, so he doesn't know about the new body jewelry.

He will tonight tho.

I decided to wear the dress he bought me, without a bra and without stickies. My breasts are perky, and since the evening is cool, it'll keep my nipples hard, so he'll be able to see the piercings.

"I'm going to seduce this man and break his heart the way he broke mine."

8pm rolls around and I'm finishing my final touches when I hear my phone blowing up with Hisoka's calls.

I decide to decline the call and text him back, "I'm heading out <3"