~18~

~~WARNING!! SPICY LEMON CHAPTER ;)~~

"W-what d-did you just say

"W-what d-did you just say..."

"I love you Y/N, and I don't want to lose you."

Y/N couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Hisoka stood up, took your hand, walked you to the balcony of the restaurant and said, "I want to give this to you, this view."

"I want to give you the world, Y/N."

"This view is beautiful," you said with tears in your eyes.

"And this.." He pulled out a ring with the words "I found my forever"

"Will you, Y/N L/N, spend the rest of your life with me?"

You were at loss for words, all you could do was nod, with tears rolling down your face.

"My whole being belongs to you, kitten," Hisoka said as he caressed your cheek and gave you a deep kiss.

The kiss broke with sudden seriousness, "I've been meaning to ask, what the hell is this?"  he said as he lightly pinched your nipples through your dress.

You could feel your thighs get wet as he pinched them, "I can show you when we get back to your condo after dinner," Y/N said in a sexy voice.

Hisoka almost ran to the table, paid the bill, walked back to you, threw you over his shoulder and speed walked out of the restaurant. He drove away speeding all the way back home.

From the corner of your eye, you could see his penis starting to get harder as the minutes went by.

The whole ride on the elevator, he kissed Y/N deeply. The kisses were sloppy, that it turned you on even more. Y/N opened her eyes for a split second and saw the camera in the elevator. In between kisses she told Hisoka, "There's c-cameras here H-Hisoka."

"Well kitten, let's give them a show," he said as he devoured your neck in kisses.

You felt Hisoka's hand slip up your dress, caressing your thighs. He stopped kissing you, with shock in his eyes.

"What the hell are you wearing?!"