💧6💧

Bartender: "Thank you."
"Oh you're 21. AND it's your birthday today" "Happy birthday miss L/N"

R/N: "Happy birthday miss...?"

The stranger next to me peeked over to look at my I.D. and saw my name.

R/N: "Happy birthday miss Y/N"

I looked over, and this man was looking straight ahead, as if he hadn't just said something sexual and then congratulated me for my birthday.

Y/N got a closer look and saw the drop on his cheek.

Oh my gosh! The droplet! The red hair! And the ...the...the jawline. FOCUS FOCUS!

Y/N: "Thank you Mr....?"

"Morow. Hisoka Morow." He said, still facing straight but moving only his eyes to look at me with a devilish smirk on his face.

Y/N: "Thank you Mr. Morow"

Hisoka: "Oh please, let's skip formalities, shall we? You, my dear, can call me Hisoka."

Hisoka to the bartender: "I'll take an old fashioned on the rocks"

I turned and took a sip of my drink. Wow, this is a creeper, I can't even taste the alcohol in this drink. If I'm careless, I'll be a drunk mess.

Hisoka: "What's a beautiful flower like you doing at a place like this, all alone might I add?"

His voice is so mesmerizing. It's deep, yet smooth.

And let's not talk about features. He's got such a handsome face. His tuxedo seems to barely be grabbing on by a thread from how its hugging his muscular arms.

He's got the first few buttons of his collar shirt unbuttoned. Enough to where its sexy but also presentable.

His scent is intoxicatingly delicious.

Hisoka turned his body to face me, his legs opened towards me, welcoming me in.

My eyes happened to unwillingly wander down.

Is that....a....dick print?!!? I can tell he's not even hard, and yet it's so noticeable! How do I NOT look at it?! It's just THERE!

I struggled to find words after what I just saw, "I just wanted to relax and have a good time before getting back to my boring life." I said lyingly.