💧3💧

As she tried to recall that unfortunate event, she tried to pinpoint little details that'll help determine who the assaulter was.

The rest of the exam proceeded as normal. Fortunately, despite the dreadful event, you passed the exam. You took a good look at the rest of the contestants, trying to determine if any of them were your assailant. Y/N scanned the room, trying not raise any alarms.

No, that one's too small. He's muscular, but not tall enough. That one fits the description but is completely bald, while the assailant had long hair. And then, you saw him. IT'S HIM!! I know it!

Y/N kept her eyes straight, but felt lustful eyes looking at her. From her peripheral vision, saw that A/N, was eyeing her down.

I have to keep my cool. If I make any sudden movements, he might just attack me. He doesn't know that I know that it's him yet. I'm still in the clear, I just have to act normal.

Once the ceremony was over, I went to the nearest café. I bought the first ticket I saw. I didn't care where it would take me, I just knew I wanted to get out of this place and far away from A/N. I'll train as long and as hard as I need to. When the day comes, I'll be sure to remind him of who I am!