💧8💧

~Hisoka POV~

I've teased this poor little doll enough already. *glances at watch* I should start making my way to the gala.

I stood up, called the bartender over, and glanced over at her bare back.

Will I dare feel her back?

I studied her physique, "she's so petite compared to me."

Just at the thought of it, I felt blood rush to my penis...I can't wait to break her.

~Normal POV~

Bartender: "Should I close the tab sir?"

Hisoka: "Actually, leave it open, just in case if my doll wants to drink more"

"Enjoy your birthday my dear Y/N," he said as he placed his left hand on my back and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

I watched this gorgeous man walk away, breaking necks from the few women that were in the bar.

Why do I feel jealous? And more importantly, why do I suddenly feel wet between my legs?"

Y/N: "Oh no, it's late!"

Y/N waved at the bartender, closed the tab that Hisoka left open, and made her way to where she'd take down Hisoka.

~At the gala~

Wow this is so grand. There were so many bright lights, shiny chandeliers. At the entrance, there were about a dozen men with machine guns.

I didn't enter to where the main event would happen. I'm not interested in auctions, I'm here for one thing, and that's to capture Hisoka.

I decided to stay in the ballroom, where classical music was being played.

I turned around suddenly and bumped into Hisoka's back. He's literally the last person I wanted to run into. He's supposed to be at the auction, what's he doing here? Great, now he knows I'm here, and I can't attack without him expecting it.