control of my own life

-Joan's POV-

I just received the leather from the post office. Its from the lawyer but I have no idea what it is. Since its addressed to both me and Ariana I go ahead and open it. But as I start reading I realize I probably shouldn't have done that, that this probably wast meant for my eyes to see or ears to hear......

-Ariana's POV-

Im all snuggled up on the couch in Sean's Arms being all lovey dovey affectionate. Everyone else kinda left us alone and went into the dining room I think.

- Joan's POV-

I get home quick still so aggravated from what I read. Why haven't she told me? She tells me everything! If she didn't tell me about this how can I know Sean isn't doing something similar to her? For all I know he could be forcing himself on her maybe? It was always obvious she lost her virginity to Jai but not like this. My little girl is not going to be with boys who can force themselves on her. She is just a little girl! She is a fragile little girl! My baby! My little girl! She is too young to be in a mature relationship! She is still just a kid

(A/N mama G is so loosing it)

Quickly I get inside the house. I can hear these sounds coming from the living room. Kissing sounds indicating thats where the Ariana is. But I needed to let the others in on it first so I find them in the dining room instead.

«Frankie read this now» I hand him the letter from Jai.

Frankie looks at me suspicialy for a second «you sure Ariana is fine with me reading this? I see its from Jai.»

«Just read it please» I urged getting impatient

Taking his time he read it over a couple times before handing it back to me. «He did that to her!? Why didn't she tell us? Sean knows but we don't? I don't know what to think about this!» he starts pacing back and forth

-Ariana's POV-

Kissing Sean's neck playfully I follow up by nibbling at his ear making him groan slightly. «Baby don't start something you cant finish» he starts to say

«We could tho. A quickie in my room» I raise my eyebrow. As I'm about to get up Mommy and Frankie come barging into the living room «no quickie Ariana. No more of that. We need to talk to you.» mommy looks sternly at me wile Frankie looks really nervous.

«Whats going on?» now I'm getting nervous, I cant remember my mom talking sternly at me ever.

«I went to get the mail and I got this» she pulled out a letter. A letter I knew without even looking at it.

«You had no right..» I start but mom cut me of «yes I did. Im your mother and it was also addressed to me. Why didn't you tell me. Explain yourself Ariana Grande-Butera. You're in big trouble»

Sean grips my hand as he can sense I'm getting angry. «No you didn't! That had nothing to do with you. My sexlife is my sexlife regardless!»

«Sexlife? You're way to young to have a sexlife!» Frankie butted in

I scuffed «no I'm not! Im 21 years old for crying out lound» I half yelled out. «Ariana calm down» Sean said to me wile stroking my back with his free hand

«Sean could you excuse us. This is a family matter it doesn't concern you.» Frankie said and I cant believe it.

«Excuse me?» I snap at him «he knows more about this situation than you do! And either you like it or not Frankie I'm a grown adult and I'm creating a family on my own. Sean is part of that family.»

Now mom threw her hands up in the air «stop it Ariana you're sounding ridiculous. You're a child! You're still a little child figuring everything out. Its just a phase! You need to spend some time alone with just your family. You're blood related family that is.»

Now I stand up «no! Im my own person of legal age, and frankly I can do whatever the hell I want. And now I'm doing just that»

Quickly I grab Sean's hand and we head out into the entrance and grab our stuff thats all ready to go. «You sure about this Ariana?» Sean seemed kinda concerned by now.

Smiling weekly at him I say «i am. Ive had enough of this. Its my life and I'm going to live it as I chose. They're freeking out over nothing, begin all paranoid and acting like I'm still a child. Come on lets go.»

We walk out and get in the car, and as we pull out the water works starts. Tears where flowing freely down my face. This is going to change a lot but I'm not a child nor do I want to be treated as such. My dogs are still here but I know they will take care of them wile I'm on vacation and ill send someone to go get them when I'm going back to la. The fact that mommy isn't going back to LA too soon makes me kind of relax a bit. I love her, I love my entire family but I need some space. Space to grow.

It may seem scary to take that step and branch out on my own, it does in one way but its also needed. Im not going to be a child forever. This isn't going to ruin my vacation tho. Im just taking control of my own life. And now Im ready to live my life

____________________________-

Ooo how dramatic :O!!! What do you all think will happen when she sees her family again? Will they make up?

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina