Part 12

"Lilly you need to tell him, your four months already. You'll start showing soon I'm sure to be honest I don't know why your not showing, guess your just late," Wanda said as Lilly was having a mental breakdown in her toilet.

It's been a few months since Lilly found out she was pregnant and she still hasn't told Bucky. Wanda and Tony have been trying to talk some sense into her about how Bucky needs to know. Her response was always 'I don't want him to worry when going on missions'. She wasn't lying exactly.

"I know but," she tried to tell Wanda the excuse this time.

"No buts Lilly he is going to be a dad and has the right to know," she argued back. Wanda wasn't yelling in a mean way just enough to get a message across.

"I'm just scared Wanda, I've never been around babies before and my past I couldn't imagine how embarrassing that must be," she calmed herself down after telling Wanda what was on her mind.

"Lilly Stark look at me," Wanda started and gently pulling Lilly's face to look her into the eyes, "your baby is going to have the best parents, your past is called the past for a reason. You have put it behind you and that's what you need to teach your baby, how to be strong enough to put things in the past. We're all broken Lilly but that's how the light gets in."

Wow.

"Jesus Wanda when did you get so inspirational," they let out a quiet laugh between them. She pulled Wanda into a hug, "thank you Wanda, your gonna be the best auntie I know."

"The coolest auntie," she laughed.

"Miss Stark? Miss Maximoff? Everyone has been called to the briefing room. It's an emergency." Friday said alerting the girls.

They ran to the briefing room to see that everyone had only just arrived. Once everyone was sat down, Lilly sat between Bucky and Wanda, Tony started talking.

"Okay troops, this mission is all hands on deck. We have located a Hydra base with some unusual activity but there's a lot of movement in the building so we're gonna need near enough everyone on this apart from Bruce and Lilly."

"What why me?" Lilly said getting up from her seat in anger.

"Everyone go suit up meet in the quinjet in fifteen," Tony said ignoring Lilly's question.

"EXUSE me!" She practically yelled.

Tony waited for everyone to leave before responding, "I can't let you go whilst four months pregnant princess."

"Please you need me. If you had Thor or Clint I would understand but I have Keanu to protect me if anything does go wrong," she said walking up to her dad and holding both his hands.

"You do not leave my sight, got it," he said in a very stern voice.

"Thank you, I'll be back in ten," she said running off to her room.

She got dressed and packed her bag quickly and met Bucky outside her room. He grabbed her hand and started walking to the quinjet.

"I can see your allowed to come now, why wasn't you at first?" Bucky questioned.

"Oh you know dad's protective and all," she laughed. "Keanu we gotta go, I got your suit don't panic," she announced as they arrived in the living room.

"We gotta save the world?" He laughed.

"Something like that," Lilly laughed. Bucky just rolled his eyes not having a clue what they were saying.

"Keanu?" Bucky said as they sat down in the quinjet.

"Yes Bucky?" He said, OUTLOUD!

"What!" Everyone said in unison.