Part 18

"Doll?"

"Doll, your dad said you need to wake up now," Bucky said gently shaking Lilly gesturing for her to wake her ass up.

"Tell him to swivel on that," she muffled into the pillow clearly not wanting to get up. Bucky let out a sighed laugh.

"I'll get your clothes and by the time I'm back your getting up," he planted a kiss to her forehead and walked off into her wardrobe. A few moments later, he brought her a cute little red and white dress. It was a light red with little white flowers decorated all over, the bottom had a little ruffled rim that gave the dress character. It was tight so it would most definitely hug her curves. The top had a ruffle bit but shows some cleavage.

She opened her eyes and slowly sitting up. "Thank you but what's so important for me to be up?"

"Tony said it's a surprise," he smirked, he knew what they were doing but didn't want to expose that sort of information.

"Sure," she said putting her ivory lingerie bra and matching panties. Bucky swears he felt his cock jump in his pants when she bent over.

"I'll get your shoes princess," he said walking into her wardrobe, there was way to many to choose from and he didn't know what she fancied today. "What ones do you want?" He said peeking out the door to see her adjusting the dress.

"The red Nike Jordan's please," she said adjusting her diamond bracelet ,that Steve got her, on her wrist. She always had her '3000' necklace on, never took it off.

Bucky walked out and placed her trainers on the floor beside her, then he plopped on the bed laying back and leaning on his elbow staring at her looking in the mirror.

"Hurry up it's already half ten," Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Yes half ten AM," she whispered loudly, sitting down on the end of the bed and pulling her shoes on.

"Don't be so dramatic."

Lilly narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that," Bucky glared at her.

"Or what?" She laughed.

Bucky widened his eyes at her. He got up from his spot on the bed, he moved in front of her. Bucky had a devilish smirk. He pushed her down on the bed, straddling her waist and pinned her arms above her head. He slowly leaned down to her neck and caressing it with kisses. She let out a few moans.

"You'll never know babydoll," he whispered into her ear. "Now go Tony's waiting for you in the car." He rolled off her and watched Lilly as she got up and went to the door before stopping.

She turned around, looking at Bucky and jumped on him, kissing his face. "Bye I love you!"

"Go," he laughed. She ran off into the hallway heading towards the garage. Lilly knew he'd be in his Audi R8 so she hopped in the passengers seat.

"Finally you showed up, I was beginning to worry," Tony rolled his eyes and began to drive out of the garage.

"So where are we going dad?"

Tony looked over and smirked. Clearly he had something up his sleeve.

———————

Tony drove slowly down a long driveway, capturing a modern house in the middle of nowhere. It was encased with dark wood, the porch was the same moody brown with a modern porch swing. The door was grand, big brown door with a window in the centre. Tony and Lilly got out the car, she was staring at the house with her jaw hitting the floor.