Part 4

He threw her onto the bed, her towel falling down instantly caught his hungry eyes.

"Mmm so perfect," he licked his lips at the sight, he bent down reattaching their lips. He laid down slowly pulling her onto of him, she was sat naked on his hard cock. Only the fabric stopping him to fuck the girl.

He flipped her over, his body laid on top of hers as they roughly but passionately attacked each other's mouths. Her hands was running through his hair and his shoulders. He looked up at her and pulled back from the kiss. Her breathing was heavy again.

"Are you sure?" He wanted to make sure she felt comfortable after what happened earlier in her life. He knew she was strong for carrying on like nothing happened, he admired that.

"Yes Bucky," she whined pathetically, remembering to use her manners.

"Good girl," he smirked. He left a trail of kisses down her body giving her purple bruises all over her neck. He got to her pussy, keeping intense eye contact with her as he licked her folds.

She moaned loudly at the feeling, "ohh f-fuck Bucky."

He flicked his tongue and rubbed his thumb over her clit. He pulled back for only a second before diving back in, putting two fingers in her wet pussy and licking her clit all the while keeping eye contact.

She moaned his name before gushing over his mouth. He slurped every last drop, savouring the taste. He sat up on his knees crawling up to her, leaving a trail of kisses.

"Did you just come without my permission doll?" He whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. "Do you want my cock or not?"

"Yes daddy," she smirked but still catching her breath.

"Get on your knees," he teased.

She sat up and moved to sit on his lap. She pushed him down to the bed kissing him then pulling back. He pulled his joggers off to reveal his long, aching length, dripping in pre cum.

She grabbed it it one hand and moved down slightly so it was it front of her face. She looked worried.

"Is that okay doll you don't have to," he got a bit worried from her facial expressions. She looked up at him still holding him in her hand, it was so big.

"I haven't done this before, like with any man," she said thinking back to when she was 14. She never wanted anything to do with a man again, but Bucky was different.

He knew what she was thinking about, "we don't have to do this, we can go watch a film instead." Wasn't like him to offer that.

"No!" She insisted, "if I do a bad job tell me." Before he could protest she licked a stripe from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Oh doll, just like that," he moaned giving her the reassurance she needed.

She was licking the tip and went for it. She went as far as she could then bobbed her head back up, then went deeper. She was rubbing his cock gently when she spat more saliva onto his cock. She looked up at him in the eyes and smiled before shoving his cock back into her mouth. They held eye contact the whole time.

She was dripping. She couldn't wait more longer for his cock to be inside her so she got her left hand and started playing with herself. He noticed very quickly.

"Can't wait doll," he laughed darkly. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock and laid her on her back, he had her pinned down. He spat on her pussy for extra lubrication and slid the tip of his cock over her clit.

"Don't tease me Bucky, fuck me." She begged for him.

He slid the first inch in and she gasped at how far she was being stretched. He got her hands and pinned them above her head with one hand and he slid his cold metal hand on her throat. When he bottomed out on her he started his rough movements.