Part 23

Lilly's eyes fluttered open allowing the golden rays of sunlight shine through and blind her eyes that have only seen darkness for God knows how long. Her eyes widened at the unfamiliar place. It was gold, a lot of room, a balcony with two grand doors and grand furniture.

She slowly but painfully sat up in the queen sized bed, that had gold silk covers, and gave the room another look. There was another grand door that was only open a tiny bit but allowing what the room was, a bathroom.

Another big door opened and a familiar person walked in with a big smile on his face, eyes glistening with the golden sun.

Bucky.

"Thank God your awake," he said bending down kissing her forehead, "how are you feeling?"

"I um," she said pulling the covers off and lifting her top up to see her stomach where it was hurting, "hurts. How long have I been asleep?"

"On and off for about two weeks."

Two weeks? Had she really been unconscious for that long? Clearly. Oh goodness, is my dad okay? What about Keanu? Has he eaten properly? Is Nat okay? What about Sam? Wanda? Vision? Clint? Thor? Loki? Oh god I'm caring for Loki now.

"Hey it's okay doll, but you'll never guess what," Bucky smiled as he sits on the edge of the bed, slowly pushing a strand of hair behind Lilly's ear.

She looked at him. Lost.

"We're in Asguard," Bucky explained, making her eyes widen, "the bullet clearly wasn't made on earth so Thor and Loki brought you here."

She nodded but remained silent. She didn't know what to think. It was all a mess.

"I remember you, my family but it's a little blurry still."

"It's okay trust me, I know what's it's like but we will get through this. Together, I promise Lilly," Bucky whispered lacing his fingers with hers. Her skin soft on his as they continued to hold each other's hand.

She looked up to look at Bucky and glanced at his lips. She slowly leaned forward, meeting Bucky half way, she put her right hand on the side of his face, softly rubbing it. She leaned in some more, looked Bucky in the eyes before shutting hers and planting a soft, passionate kiss on his lips.

After a minute she pulled back to catch her breath, looking at his blue eyes she smiled softly. Bucky smiled back. Lilly remembered the ring on her necklace so she took her necklace off, putting her engagement ring on her left finger and putting her necklace back on.

"It looks better there," she giggled.

Bucky didn't say anything, he was lost in her eyes. He was lost in the eyes of someone who stole his heart, his first ever proper love, his girl, his world, his everything and more. The person he loves most in this world.

"I love you."

"Bucky, I love you more."

They leaned in for another soft passionate kiss and ignored the loud sound of the door opening and closing.

"I would say get a room but you've already got one," Loki joked. Bucky and Lilly separated their lips and looked at the two Gods walking towards them.

"How are you feeling?" Thor asked crossing his arms with Loki doing the same.

"Better thank you, just hurts when I move," she forced a smile.

"You was shot with another kind of bullet, not made on Earth that is why it will hurt. Your still healing so don't make sudden moves but take a look around Asguard as you please."