Epilogue

1 year later

"BABE!" Lilly shouted. Bucky came rushing in the living room thinking something bad happened. "Look."

He look over to his little girl standing on her feet all by herself. "Dadda," Ava mumbled taking her first step. Bucky knelt down and held out his arms.

"Come here baby," he cooed. Ava giggled and took another step. And another. And another. She nearly fell down when Bucky swooped in a caught her from falling and threw her up in the air and catching her again. "Well done baby girl, you done it!"

"Ugh, shes such a daddy's girl," Lilly laughed at their interaction. She walked over to them cuddling, "aren't you baby?"

"Mamma," Ava giggled. It was her very first time saying that since she didn't want to learn, only 'dadda'.

"What did you say?" Lilly whispered playing with Ava's hair.

"Dadda."

Of course.

Ava Marie Barnes was born two weeks early but healthy as anything. Bucky was by Lilly's side and never left, even for a second.

When Ava was first born she was taken to have tests to make sure she was fine and Lilly had passed out, Lilly is certain because Bucky was stroking her hair but he says she needed a rest. When she woke up she saw Bucky shirtless leaning back holding a very, very little Ava in his arms telling her story's of him and Lilly. She cried for hours and Tony had to take the baby so Bucky could calm her down.

"Okay your due for a feed little lady," Lilly said reaching out for Ava as Bucky held her towards her mother. She was still breast feeding as the doctors recommended it for her but Ava had bottles at night or in the morning when Lilly was to tired so Bucky had to make bottles. "Where's her baby blanket babe?"

"Umm?" Bucky looked around the spacious living room and rummaged through lots of baby toys picking up a baby blanket, "here you go doll."

Lilly started feeding Ava as Bucky put the blanket over Ava and sat down next to Lilly putting his arm around them. Ava's blue eyes looking at Lilly, studying her almost.

"We're so lucky to have you baby," Lilly whispered kissing Ava's head.

After about half an hour Ava had fallen asleep so Bucky took her upstairs to put her in her cot. He went back into their room and saw Lilly getting ready for a shower.

"Hey baby mamas," he said snaking his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Beautiful doll."

"Hardly," she laughed trying to get out of his grasp.

"Excuse me?" He questioned. He pushed her onto the bed and crawled onto of her and held Lilly's arms above her hair with just one of his hands. "You are very sexy don't tell me or anyone otherwise. Understand?"

She nodded and laughed.

"I need words doll," he said looking straight into her eyes.

"Yes sir," she breathed out.

"Good girl," he kissed her lips, "Now get in the shower before I fuck you better than earlier," he whispered in her ear.

As soon as Lilly got in the shower Ava started crying so Bucky got up to go check on her. When Bucky entered her room she was sat up and then she stopped crying and held her arms up.

"Dadda," she whimpered.

He picked her up and her baby blanket and started walking to their bedroom. "It's okay baby, daddy's here."

He laid down with Ava on his chest and wrapped her up with her beloved baby blanket. He kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear about how precious she is.

After a while she fell asleep and Lilly opened the bathroom door that's attached to their bedroom. She stood at the doorway with fresh tears welling in her eyes. Bucky was instantly worried.

"Baby what's up? What happened?" Bucky whispered. He put Ava down and put pillows around her so she wouldn't be able to fall. "Your scaring me doll?"

She held up a pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant Buck." She cried into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her but trying to process the new information.

"I kinda did want a boy," he joked after a while. She laughed slightly into his chest. "Hey it's going to be okay, Ava can have a sister or brother and play pranks on us."

"Oh no," Lilly rested her head on his chest.

"Mamma," Ava giggled. Lilly quickly wiped her tears away and walked to the bed and picked Ava up whilst sitting back, leaning against the headboard.

Bucky sat next to Lilly and Ava. Ava studied Lilly's face and she smiled at her mother. She bought her small hands and grabbed Lilly's face and placed a slobbery kiss to Lilly's lips then another on her cheek.

"Aww baby," Lilly said nearly crying again.

"I feel left out now," Bucky said putting his head on Lilly's shoulder. Ava giggled and placed a big, slobbery kiss to his lips as if she understood what he said. "Thank you."

"Ava, I have a little baby growing inside me," Lilly smiled at her little girl. Ava made a funny face as if she knew, "just like you was. Tiny baby."

"I bet it's a boy."

"We'll see."