Part 20

Bucky's eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the bright light coming through the windows. He quickly realised that he couldn't feel Lilly on him like every other night they slept together. Bucky didn't know where she was but he needed to know she was okay.

"Friday where is Lilly?" He questioned.

No response.

"Friday?"

He fell into confusion but he knew something wasn't right, he sprung up from her bed and ran out into the hallway to find Steve about to knock on the door.

"Steve what's going on?" Bucky insisted.

"Bucky," Steve hesitated before finishing his sentence off, "Lilly's gone."

Bucky's heart dropped. He didn't know what to say but let his facial expressions speak for him. His eyes widened in fear and his breathing became heavier. Steve started walking to the elevator and gestured for Bucky to follow, which he did. The doors opened and the two super soldiers were making their way to the conference room where everyone was sat looking rather stressed.

"Bucky I'll tell you like everyone else, you need to remain calm otherwise it will take longer," Natasha said reading his facial expressions he was uncomfortable with the fact his fiancé is missing.

"What do you mean?" Bucky said stressed and confused, all he knew was that Lilly wasn't here.

Natasha nodded at Tony, which made him type away at his iPad and he pulled a video up, passing it onto the television in front of everyone. He pressed play.

It was dark around the compound, but the moonlight projecting through the windows made it able to notice dark figures walking through the compound armed with guns. They disabled all the security alarms so no one was notified. The video skipped forward a few minutes and stopped when the dark figures where back but one of them was holding a woman over his shoulders. Lilly. She was kicking and punching to get away, she couldn't scream as they was some sort of tape on her mouth. It was until one of them pulled a syringe full of a liquid that was injected into her neck making her pass out instantly. Freeze. The video was cut off.

"We need to find her now!" Bucky slightly raised his voice. He was feeling all sorts of emotions, some he couldn't describe even if he tried.

"We're trying Bucky, you have to calm down. Your not the only one who cares for her here," Steve tried to reassure his best friend. Steve had the same reaction when he first saw the video but it was Nat who calmed him down.

"Do we have any leads?" Bucky questioned. He was extremely concerned about her safety, he couldn't live with himself if she got hurt. He let her get taken, he should've known.

——————

Lilly was slowly coming around. Her eyes fluttered trying to adjust the bright white light above her. She could hear the sound of footsteps pacing around the room along with the sound of metal.

"Look who's awake," came an unfamiliar voice.

"Where am i?" Lilly whispered.

"Welcome to Russia sweetheart."

"What do you want with me?" Her voice only could make out another whisper.

"We wasn't finished with you so we're just simply continuing unfinished work," he answered standing with his arms crossed over his chest with a disturbing grin.