Part 24

"Everything is in place for tomorrow," Thor spoke to Bucky and Lilly.

After that night Bucky said he wanted to marry Lilly in Asguard soon as they both felt ready, everyone else arrived a few days later. They all helped in ways of making it their dream wedding, even people in the village helped out with flowers and other preparations.

"Thank you for all of this," Lilly said gesturing to the grand hall that now is a make shift wedding isle. It was white with a few specs of golden to bring out the Asguardian kind of vibe, millions of flowers, white chairs neetly in rows. It's perfect.

"Now off you two go to get ready for your parties. Lilly I would run if I was you, Nat and Wanda are in full preparation 'be on time for everything' mode," Thor smiled wildly making Lilly laugh.

Lilly kissed Thor or the cheek, muttering another thank you, she turned to Bucky kissed him on the lips and ran back to her room where she knew Natasha and Wanda were waiting for her.

After getting lost four times and out of breath she finally arrived back at her room, if it's even classed as a room it's that big.

"Finally! We've been waiting for seven minutes and forty four seconds," Nat said rushing around the room. Lilly rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Nat I have never seen you like this. You don't care about anything but like-," Lilly started laughing as she watched Nat pace around the room getting things ready.

"Don't, just go along with it. But time to get ready!" Wanda whispered before laughing it off. 

"Where are we going?" Lilly questioned as Nat bought a few dresses on hangers and laying them on the bed.

"We're going out."

                              —————————

Natasha was hammered. Wanda was...well tipsy. Lilly was being 'boring' according to everyone who came out with the brides party. She just didn't want to drink and have a painful headache for her wedding, imagine the pictures. Oh god, no thank you!

"Come on Nat I think we should get you home," Lilly shouted over the music, holding Nat upright looking around for everyone. Once everyone was ushered outside they began to walk back to the palace.

It was the most painful thing to experience. Trying to get drunk women back, ughhh- why didn't she just leave them there.

"God your getting married. How old are you?" Nat slurred.

"I'm 24 leave me alone," Lilly rolled her eyes at the drunken state of Natasha. She had to be on the verge of blacking out. "Oh where is Banner when you need him," she muttered to herself.

"Does he love you as much as you love him?" Nat slurred some more, nearly falling over air. Lilly looked at her kind of puzzled.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Cause that son of a bitch better love you more or I'm going to knock him out right now!" Nat stated angrily and stubbing forward.

Lilly giggled and caught Nat before falling face first on the floor. "I think right now...we need to get you back. Sound good?"

"Your saviour is here," a man's voice came from the shadows.

"Who?"

"I've come to help bring the ladies back. Steve said Nat tends to...get carried away," Loki smirked. "Well don't just stand there staring at beautiful me, let's get you home."

—————————
(Bucky's night out)

"Well jerk your finally getting married," Steve said sipping the rest of his beer.