Part 19

A/n: the outfits I tried describing lol

——————

Lilly woke up exhausted, pretty late in the after after a long passionate night of sex. She kissed Bucky's chest, which she was laying on, and slowly got up not wanting to wake him. She pulled on a robe and went into her bathroom for a shower, she turned it on waiting for the water to be hot. She brushed her teeth then walked into the steamy hot shower.

The hot water was soothing on her skin, she lathered shampoo then conditioner on her soft hair and stood there enjoying the heat. She felt a flesh and a metal hand sliding around to her waist, she turned around to see a tired Bucky.

"Morning doll," he whispered in his deep morning voice.

"Morning handsome," she cooed, standing on her top-toes to reach his lips. "I don't want to rush you but Thor and Loki are coming back today and it's his birthday so Tony's throwing him a party."

"Who's birthday?"

"Loki's," she answered.

——————

"Lilly you are NOT drinking and Asgurdian liquor tonight," Wanda shouted.

It had become a sort of 'tradition' that the three girls to get ready for any party or advent. It did take them hours only because they would dance, sing and mess about.

"Nope, sticking to champs tonight," Lilly cringed at the video sam showed her what she was doing on her birthday.

"Good, no more bar dancing," Nat laughed.

"Sorry you was doing it to," Lilly narrowed her eyes at Nat.

"Come on, outfit time ladies," Wanda sighed shaking her head.

Wanda settled for a satin emerald green strapless gown with a thick satin ribbon on the left side. She wore long diamond earrings and a necklace Vision kindly got for her. She wore laced black heels and put her hair in a styled bun.

Natasha didn't really get along with Loki so she didn't go to all lengths to put in effort. She found a long black dress with a long slit that started at the top of her thigh, it had thin straps and showed off her elegant curves. She paired it with simple black heels and her red shoulder length hair was straightened.

Lilly on the other hand went with a laced red long sleeved crop top with a bright red skirt to match the top. She had her necklace, bracelet and the ring she could show off, she was surprised the girls hadn't noticed yet. She put black and red Louboutin's on and curled her hair neatly.

"Oh my god!" Wanda's eyes widened at Lilly.

"What?" Nat and Lilly said in confusion at the same time.

"BUCKY PROPOSED TO YOU AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Wanda screamed, clearly over excited.

"OMG!" Nat screamed.

"Yes he did, come on otherwise we're gonna be late," she smirked.

The three of them walked into the massive room where it held a lot of people but not as many as the other party's Tony held. Everyone was extremely shocked when Tony said he would organise a party for Loki, he really didn't like him. But then again Tony loves his party's.