Part 14

She bounced on Bucky's lap, both filling the small sports car with their moans and heavy breathing. Their lips were locked together, it was filled with nothing but passion. She clenched around his cock signalling Bucky shes more than close.

"Cum for me doll," he whispered between breaths.

"Y-yes," she moaned into the crook of his neck. A few seconds later she let go, gushing all over his cock.

"Fuck," he moaned in a whisper. A few minutes of Lilly bouncing up and down Bucky was getting dangerously close.

"Cum for me Bucky," she smirked breathlessly. She leaned down to his neck and started sucking at it leaving purple bruises.

"I'm close doll," his voice was deep but still a hear able whispered. He screwed up his face as he came deep inside her. She slowed down and slowly to a stop, she rested her head in his neck, both catching their breaths.

"Doll?" He said keeping his hands on her waist.

"Yeah?"

"Should we go home and get us cleaned," he smirked. She nodded and leaned into his face kissing him with a bit of tongue action. She got off him, jumped back into her seat putting her clothes back on, Bucky did the same.

After driving in silence for a while Lilly was thinking about how her life had changed so much, for the better obviously. She found her dad, her soulmate and the family she never had. She was torn away from her thoughts when she saw a man that awfully looked like a mafia boss, Thomas Shelby.

"Bucky?!" She shakily whispered.

"Yes," he looked over at her, she was staring back at him with fear shot in her eyes.

"Look," she whispered, turning her attention to the manly figure. His eyes widened.

"Is that him?" He said looking back at her. She nodded slowly.

———————

"Tony she said it was him, he wouldn't have just been coincidentally standing there staring at her," Bucky argued.

When they got back Bucky rushed into Tony's lab telling him what happened, Steve came in and stood there processing the information with his arms crossed.

"Lilly," Tony said sitting down next to her, "you need to tell us everything again in case they attack or do something to you. I can't loose you again."

"Okay," she stood up and sat on the table facing the three men, "the boss, leader whatever is Thomas Shelby, he must have been working with Hydra. He took me places to go train with these men and I keep having this dream where they strapped me to this chair and injecting things into me." She stopped and looked over to a very worried Bucky.

"Where did this guy live?" Steve said looking sorrowful at her.

"The other side of New York in a mansion."

"Okay well we can't do anything unless they come for us. He couldn't just been there coincidentally," Tony suggested.

It was now 5:43am.

"Lilly you just have to relax, stay calm and have fun today," Tony smirked.

"Don't you even," she said standing up from her seat on the table.

"You can't hide your birthdays forever you know, my daughter is finally twenty-two who would have thought," he said pulling her into a tight hug. "We're gonna celebrate."