Part 13

A month has passed since Bucky and Lilly lost the baby but they found out it was a girl and called her Maria Barnes. They had a little funeral for her just to say hello and then goodbye. Everyone in the compound was doing okay, Lilly was doing a lot better than she had been.

"Girls trip this weekend, I've booked a fancy hotel and we're going shopping, clubbing and dining okay," Natasha said gesturing her hands all over the place. Wanda and Lilly were trying not to laugh.

"But my dad?" Lilly huffed, she hadn't properly left the building yet to have fun anyway.

"All sorted."

"Then what are we waiting for ladies, let's fucking get the party started!" Wanda yelled in excitement.

A few hours later they had all their bags packed and ready in the car. Lilly was saying bye to Bucky but he didn't want her to go.

"Do you have to go?" He exaggerated.

"I'm going for three days just go hang out with your boyfriend," she said as he swayed her in a hug.

"Don't worry I will," he laughed, "you better not wear any of your dresses."

"Oh baby that's all I'm gonna wear," she whispered in his ear. His eyes rolled in the back of his head.

"The boys better not get in your face, cos I'll drop kick those motherfuckers," he said in all seriousness.

"God I wish I never showed you step brothers," Lilly laughed, "okay I need to go."

"Be a good girl."

"Always am," she winked as she ran off to the garage.

They listened to music the whole way while Lilly was driving the Nissan GTR fully blacked out, modified. Her car.

When they arrived a valet came out and took the keys off her. The bags were taken out and rolled into the grand hotel. It was warm, gold and welcoming. Fancy and luxurious.

"Fuck me," Natasha drooled.

"Woohoo do you kiss your mother with that mouth," Lilly sneered.

"Welcome ladies, do you have a reservation," the receptionist spoke clearly.

"Um yes under Stark?" Nat spoke. Lilly looked over and shock her head. "What, he's a billionaire I'm sure a few grand isn't gonna hurt," she whispered and shrugged her shoulder.

"Oh yes, the penthouse suite is ready for you. The bags will be taken up for you," she said handing Nat the key, "enjoy your stay and room service is provided."

They all thanked her and made their way up to the penthouse, nothing compared to Lilly's but it's nice. It was golden and expensive. There was three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a massive balcony.

After admiring the room Lilly spoke up, "so what club was you thinking?" Nat just smirked.

They all dolled up and was nearly ready to hit the streets. Lilly wore a bright red satin dress that hugged her curves and was cut at the thighs. There was a slit on the right, her makeup minimal but her famous red lipstick and lashes. She paired them with red heels.

Wanda wore a white dress that just sat below her knees. She put a diamond belt around her waist, paring it with sparkly heels. She had little makeup but glossy lips and sparkly eyeshadow. She had half her hair in loose curls and the other half in a bun.

Natasha settled for a black dress that sat just above her knees, it was covered in sparkles which matched her eyeshadow. She had black heels on and her hair in a cute messy bun. She had brown eyeshadow and brown glossy lips.