Don't LEAVE ME :((

You and Chanyeol have finished playing in the Feriss wheel, and still holding hands. You don’t even realize that you’re still holding his hand, You were talking with him as you were walking.

“FINALLY I FOUND YOU!!” You shocked and looked at Baekhyun who was running towards you and Chanyeol. He was holding his knees and catch his breath, he seemed very tired. He then looked up and noticed you were holding Chanyeol’s hand. “Why are you holding hands?” He asked in bewilderment.

You gasped and immediately removed his hand. You wanted to explain why, but Baekhyun was laughing first. You raised an eyebrow, Baekhyun laughed, “Feriss wheel? Our giant still afraid of it?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and walked away. You giggled and patted Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Stop it, Baekhyun. Don’t tease him again.”

Baekhyun still laughed, he walked beside you as the two of you followed Chanyeol. You and Baekhyun were laughing together while Chanyeol just silent. He quietly rubbed his chest and  could feel the flutters in his heart. Even if you don’t hold his hand anymore, but somehow he couldn’t stop the flutter.

“STOP IT! DON’T FOLLOW ME ANYMORE!! JUST GO HOME!!”

You stopped walking and looked at a girl who had just shouted. Maybe she wasn’t aware that she was noticed by some people at Lotte world. She began to walk without looking ahead, she collided with Chanyeol, which was miles away. “AW!!” “AW!!” They winced in pain at the same time as they fell onto the ground.

Your eyes widened and immediately ran over to Chanyeol. Baekhyun helped him to stand, You glanced at the girl, she looks familiar to you.

“Agashi, are you okay?” A woman in black suit helped her to stand, but she brushed off her hand, “Don’t touch me! Just go home!!” She shouted as she stood up. She spun around and gasped when she saw you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “SUNBAE!!” Yeji beamed.

“Oh, Yeji… Hi,” You smiled at her.

Yeji turned to her bodyguards and put her hand on her waist. “I don’t lie to you right? I’m here to meet my friends!!” She turned to the three of you and pointed, “THEY’RE MY FRIENDS!!”

They glanced at each other and slowly nodded, “Then we’ll wait in the car—“ “JUST GO HOME!!” Yeji stamped her foot as she eyed them. One of them bowed and just walked away. “They are so annoying!” Yeji pouted with her crossed arms.

“Who are they? Your bodyguards?” Baekhyun asked.

Yeji sighed and nodded, “Yes, they are. My grandfather was very strict in keeping me. I told him that I don’t like it, but he’s still like that!”

“Maybe because he loves you very much.” Chanyeol smiled.

Yeji blushed and smiled slightly, “I knew it, I’m also love grandpa so much. Because he was the only one my family now…”

You noticed her sad face, she seemed very lonely. You softened and rubbed her head that made she blinked at you. “Do you come here really want to meet with your friends?”

“Actually, I don’t have many friends.” She sadly said. “I just got them, who was friends with me just because I’m rich. I don’t like them…”

“They’re insolent,” Baekhyun shook his head.

“You can be friends with us,” You said with a smile. She blinked and then beamed, “REALLY?!!” She yelped cheerfully.

You nodded, “We welcome anyone who wants to be friends with us.” You looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they smiled and nodded in agreement.

Yeji looked at you, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. She smiled and touched, *They’re very kind…*