FIGHT !

After you bought some foods at a nearby supermarket, You and Yeji were on the way to your house. It was awkward, Yeji didn’t talk too much, so do you.

“Err, Sunbae?” Finally, Yeji spoke first. You turned to her and waiting for her to speak, “Err.. There is nothing. I just want to ask you that you are really okay or not.”

You softly smiled and walked as you crossed your hands behind you, “I’m fine. But still, I can’t forget this fact… Kai was, my first boyfriend.”

Yeji gasped, “I thought Luhan oppa was your first boyfriend!”

“Noooo,” You chuckled, “Luhan oppa was my first love.”

Yeji mouthed an ‘o’ and nodded in understanding. You blinked and looked at her, “But… How did you know that?”

“What?” She blinked in innocence.

“That Luhan oppa was my first love.” You said.

“Err… I’ve heard it from Sungji sunbae, I guess…” She nervously grinned as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Both of you were silent again. Yeji occasionally glanced at you, she nervously bit her thumb nail and groaned inwardly, *Argh! I hate this atmosphere. Think, Yeji! What should I do now?*

“Yeji… Do you have someone that you like?” You suddenly asked.

She was a little surprised and nervously replied, “Yes, I do…”

“Who is that lucky guy?” You softly smiled.

She looked at you and didn’t reply, *I hate to accept this fact, but like everyone said… She’s beautiful.* Yeji then faked a giggle, “He is… You know him so well, sunbae…”

“Oh, Really? Let me guess!” You beamed, “Euhm… Baekhyun?!” She shook her head with her cheeks were blushed. Slowly, your smile faded as your face fell. You faked a smile, “Cha-Chanyeol?”

Yeji eagerly nodded, “Yes, Yes! I love Chanyeol sunbae so much!”

You gave her a smile but deep inside your heart, there is something that you didn’t understand it. “You love him that much?” You asked.

She nodded again as her cheeks turned pink, “Sunbae… Can you help me? I mean, me and him?”

You felt your heart stop beating after you heard it. You didn’t understand why. Chanyeol was, someone who really understand you, always there for you, and cares about you. He was, your important person.

“Sunbae?” She called, you can saw her worried face.

You smiled a little, “Sorry, Yeji. I can’t help you, you have to try yourself. Chanyeol love a girl who would try to own without the help of others.” You said.

Yeji nervously laughed. You walked first while she was standing behind you with herr crossed arms, *You are a selfish girl. You know that, Kim Jiwoo? After your boyfriend dies, you want Chanyeol? Your bestfriend? Try me, I will not give up because Chanyeol is mine.* She smirked.

“Yeji?” You called as you stared at her in puzzlement.

She starled, “Co-coming!” She ran over to you.

***

After you arrived at your house, Your living room full of them. Yes, Suho’s friends. Yeji very excited when she saw Suho and Kris. Kris looked at you and gave you a little wave. You smiled and waved back at them.