😳Sneaking at night😳

(This isn't your POV it's the BB cast while they ate supper and when you fell asleep so this might be a short chapter)

~Ciels POV~
"Sebastian, I want you to find out everything you can find about our "caretaker" and report back to me as soon as possible, understood?" "Yes my lord" and with that Sebastian left to find my information.

(Y/N) I think there name was then picked up our bowls, washed and dried them, and then told us they were was going to bed, so we all followed them to there room and it was quite interesting. They went on there bed and then we all just jumped up and layed at there side until they fell asleep.

When I looked up I saw Sebastian reading something from off of her desk, it looked like a journal. "Did you find anything?"

"Well young master I found out they are 16 years old, there last name is (L/N), and they are often alone, it appears people try to bully them. But to no avail since they "popped there sockets" I'm thinking that means they beat them first." Is all he said, wow he seems more tough than I thought, I'm gonna have to keep my eye on them.

"That will be all Sebastian, now if you don't mind I shall retire for the night" "of course young master, goodnight"

And with that I fell asleep in the arms of my new caretaker,  they have such a caring nature to them, I wonder how my life will be for now?.